Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

RowlattsFox

Member
  • Posts

    18,930
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by RowlattsFox

  1. We've been better in the transition, but that's about it. Look a threat though which is more than normal. Lack of quality though in those situations other than the goal. McAteer has put some decent balls into the box but he's only a threat if he has space to run in to, Bilal as worked hard but feel we need one of the wings to be a direct threat one v one. Buonnatte disappointing so far, tries to be too clever at times. Defensively though you feel a West Ham goal is inevitable.
  2. we are doomed aren't we... I like having youthful energy around Vardy. But **** me that midfield 2 and centre backs.
  3. OK, maybe not 'told' him too but I'd expect that the subject of squad options probably came up in the discussion they had. Not saying it's a bad thing.
  4. Positive if we have 3 creative attackers behind Vardy, even if one is Ayew.
  5. There's no way Ruud has walked into the training ground, saw one session of training and thought I'll play Hamza at right back. Enzo must've told him too.
  6. As long as beat West Ham, I'd take that.
  7. Any win away from home is excellent. Helped by the dropped catches by NZ but you still got to take 20 wickets so well done to the bowlers.
  8. Nothing sums up our situation more than Hamza Choudhury being touted as the answer
  9. I want to drop Faes but then we'd have a Vestergaard and Coady combo assuming Okoli injury is enough to miss this. assuming Winks misses out I'd have Skipp and Ndidi. Hate myself for this but have Ayew on the right who might actually help Justin out, Buonnatte in the 10 and Madvididi on the left to offer a direct option. And time to unleash the Daka midweek game perfect time to 'rest' Vardy.
  10. I can't imagine the shite we are going to panic buy in Jan
  11. Full backs, centre backs, midfield, striker...where do you ****ing start?
  12. Don't think I've ever seen a squad with such unwarranted arrogance.
  13. I wonder how much Steve Cooper laughed through that. I don't know what's worse, the 3 at the back, the full backs, the midfield 2 ir the attack that midfield takes some beating...in shiteness i mean, Brentford didn't find it very hard to beat it.
  14. The delay is because Vardy has decided he's not keen so Top is rethinking....
  15. Looks like we got away with it a bit but Brook took advantage. Incredible record so far really. Watched the first hour and half last night and Southee/Henry gave the openers nothing. Bethell looked like a kid out there against them but did show more patience and willingness to defend than i though he'd might, was always going to knick one eventually though. Really harsh from them to put him at 3, and I think it's poor from Root if he hasn't volunteered to bat there. You always have a chance getting Root early, and they did. Good to see Stokes getting some runs, hopefully can kick on and get the lead.
  16. Probably took or observed training this morning and then spend time doing shitty videos and poses before 8pm announcement. We like evening news.
  17. As always, So jealous of anyone who is able to go on away tours like this. A ground basically in a park. Travelling English always help but it's a great sight.
  18. Shouldn't be given that but always going to be. Mbappe has been abysmal this match.
  19. I'm turning quite negative these days so my initial reaction is he'll be lucky to survive the rest of the season. He gets some leeway though by the home fans as he isn't Cooper. All about timing, and Ruud for some reason is flavour of the month. I worry it shows again the lack of foresight and creativity from the people in charge. However, he gets full support until he proves otherwise so welcome Ruud. Let's hope it works out.
  20. Baptism of fire for Bethell. Root will do anything not to bat there Interesting how Pope does with the gloves. Also Stokes down at 7, I know he's never been one who cares about his average but going to be tough if he's batting with the tail all the time. Could have some fun though.
  21. Like a lot on here, we are from an era where all we had was Radio Leicester and Neville Foulger was a huge part of that. RIP
  22. A lot of people, myself included, have said that Ruud could be a disaster. What exactly would that look like? Good chance we go down anyway.
  23. Set piece coach
  24. Not fancying Ruud personally, just think it's got the makings of a disaster. I know nothing about his coaching style though to be fair. I think I could get behind Corberan, despite his struggles this season. Comes across as someone who can generate a bit of togetherness, and has a plan. Carrick has taken a little time but seems to have got Boro playing some good stuff.
  25. Seeing as Enzo worked, we will probably go peps current number 2, Carlos Vicens
×
×
  • Create New...