Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

RowlattsFox

Member
  • Posts

    18,930
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by RowlattsFox

  1. Ayew proving to be useful. Not good enough but this season is about survival and so far we picking up points.
  2. Should never be getting to the try line there and brilliant conversion. New Zealand find a way at the death again.
  3. Squad is a joke. No striker option other than a legend who can't play more than 60 minutes.
  4. Whatever the result noone can complain with the starting line up although I'm sure they will, only thing would be Ndidi for a better ball player.
  5. Kids finally in bed, looking forward to sitting down and watch a bit if cricket in the west indies. And it's raining...Great 50 over team appears continuously experimental until a tournament comes around.
  6. Looking at booking a long weekend with the Mrs and considering a York/Harrogate combo. Which would you say is better to stay and then maybe a day trip to the other?
  7. Might be remembering wrong but I thought he was playing a lot further back for Fulham, even at full back sometimes but definitely a wing back. Maybe he could solve a wing back issue for us? He certainly isn't an attacking player anymore.
  8. Remember when Cooper tried Fatawu at left wing back in pre season..actually think it might not be a bad option now. Back 3 of Faes, Vestergaard and Okoli Ricardo and fatawu wing backs Winks, Ndidi and Buonnatte in the middle Ayew and Vardy up front... Sacrifices Mavididi unfortunately but we need to find a way of being better at the back. None of them seem happy in a back 4.
  9. Nearly 70 minutes with one of the worst defensive performances I've seen and no changes
  10. We've had some shit transfer windows in the past but this summer must be up there. Best signing is a loan we have no chance of signing
  11. You can forgive the Ayew signing, at least you can see merits where he might be useful but signing Reid is unforgivable. Absolute waste of wages and a squad place.
  12. I need soumare to stay on, I made a bit of a monster bet because I was annoyed at the team, and it needs soumare to be booked
  13. Why does Jobi McAnuff sound so disappointed when we score everything is pure quality for them or just a hopeful ball for us. being played like a training match.
  14. How is Bilal doing?
  15. Worst thing about this is everyone thinking 'man utd are back' and over rating them
  16. An Enzo special gives Newcastle the lead
  17. At least we'll be a threat on the counter attack....
  18. Cooper thinks it's a free hit but an embarrassing defeat us going to do nothing for him and put extra pressure on him. Admittedly we'd probably get battered whoever we played but at least it shows a positive mindset.
  19. Then you look at the man utd team I know they've been pretty shit but it's almost full strength
  20. Not usually this dramatic but I don't think I remember us putting a team out worse than that in a long time Might as well scrap the competition if you're doing that in the last 16. if we win this
  21. Plenty about modern football to annoy you but for me I miss how important it was to me. Through my late teens I'd do anything to get to games, helped it was a journey from league 1 during that period. Some people are able to sustain it into adulthood, and balance with other things. I haven't. Away days were incredible days back then.
  22. Another case of a referee not wanting to give a penalty but feels like he has too because VAR thinks it is. Refs need to show some balls if they don't think it is.
  23. Interesting that West Ham fans appear very quiet. I'm not normally one of them 'careful what you wish for' but thought they were very harsh on Moyes.
  24. Huge from New Zealand. Amazing that they can be so competitive, and also very likeable.
  25. Both wingers need more to their game at this level. But also need some help, better link up with Midfielders and support from full backs. Ndidi makes the same run every time, and yes it works occasionally and did for Winks last night too but there is no variety.
×
×
  • Create New...