Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

RowlattsFox

Member
  • Posts

    18,930
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by RowlattsFox

  1. Playing at Old Trafford with 3 players who couldn't get in our championship team No fan of Cooper but our summer business is the reason we will go down.
  2. Not sure he's been that bad, scored a own goal trying to last ditch a man that wasn't his. Couple of good bits of back post defending as well Got ran by Amad but didn't actually get beaten until Fatawu came and fouled him.
  3. Annoying things is I think we have shown a couple of moments where if we had attacking threat we could've caused problems. Ayew and Ndidi as your front 2
  4. I wouldn't mind being defensive if we were ****ing good at it
  5. VK had a man himself. Ndidi lost his man.
  6. Squad isn't good enough. Probably need to try a back 3. Cooper will get stick but what other full back options are there?
  7. Sums it up. Far too east to score against, teams dont have to work hard.
  8. Commentary trying to say Man Utd have been good but they haven't. Ndidi makes some some great runs, frustrating he can't finish
  9. I don't think we've been that bad, but basically playing without a striker. Ayew is battling in the support striker position but there are no runners. As always, Soumare to slow off a dead ball to spot a dangerous situation. Someone needs to be yelling at him, Justin needs to be dragging him over.
  10. I don't expect anything other than a defeat. But hopefully we can be competitive and not just roll over.
  11. For me this is simplifying it to much, and also underestimating how difficult being consistently successful. I may be wrong but I'd put my mortgage on Russell Martin not winning as many league titles with the same resources. Whilst I agree Pep has never had to manage a lower based team and try to implement his style, and probably never will but for me that shouldn't diminish his achievements.
  12. You can debate whether Pep is the 'best ever' but who really cares, aa always its impossible to compare eras. But you can't deny he is one the greats. Yes he's been helped by money, who wouldn't be, but the thing that stands out for me is redefining of positions, you only have to see how many have followed, probably to their detriment. Players generally get better under him too and he doesn't exactly go out and buy ready made stars all the time.
  13. He doesn't get his body in front of the ball, he chucks his leg in front of a on rushing player, if anything Semedo fouls the Southampton player.
  14. Southampton unlucky with the 2 decisions I thought. No Wolves complaints about VAR this week.
  15. Depends how many have already qualified. Does league position matter? Lots of reserve squads if not. Just feels like a series of one off friendlies to me, yes more competitive but for me it takes too long to get to the business end.
  16. Too many all rounders good enough for the odd 30 but not enough proper batsmen. Even Livingstone is too high in ODI However hard to be too critical when Duckett, root, stokes and Brook are probably all in that top 5 if available. Good opportunity for Bethell and Mounsley to experience ODI because they'll get it nowhere else. Other than that it's a waste of a series.
  17. I get the wider implications and all that but people seem to care more about American politics than they do closer to home
  18. What happens to the genuine, intelligent, good people in America? And why do they never reach the top end of American politics? They must be there somewhere? Probably just don't have the controversial personality or characteristics that get you the big jobs? I've not really followed the campaigns, as rightly or wrongly, I'm just not bothered enough. But I'm sick of politics being played out like two football rivals, that goes for voters and candidates, rather than uniting together for the good of a country. (not just a US thing, that's politics in general) What if you don't like Trump or Harris? Other than not voting, what's the alternative?
  19. If we are outside the bottom 3 after the next 10 games, Cooper will have done a good job.
  20. From the Harry Kane school of goalscoring, especially making sure you're on penalties
  21. Lovely little shit flicker, as it was called when I was at school, finish from Diaz.
  22. I wouldn't get carried away just yet but it's good to see him contribute. Hate it when fans single out a player (even if it is deserved) and you have an horrible atmosphere when he comes on the pitch. Certainly can rotate in the Ndidi role but with less heading ability
  23. I don't think we are good enough overall. Maybe not as shit as I thought we would be but still shit enough to go down I'd be amazed if it isn't us, Ipswich and Southampton to go down.
  24. Brennan Johnson definitely makes a most unlikeable players team. Can't stand his face
  25. Proving to be great value.
×
×
  • Create New...