Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

RowlattsFox

Member
  • Posts

    18,930
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by RowlattsFox

  1. Would've been a completely undeserved point. Deserved to get battered.
  2. I'm not bothered if he's not but over to you Steve. 4 big games coming up and he needs to win one of the next 2 to have a chance of getting the next 2.
  3. The last minute winner is inevitable isn't it. Just giving us false hope.
  4. Today was always going to be Arsenal's easiest game of the season. Not sure we will ever sign a striker who can replace Vardy. Would probably have been better having Ayew up there as at least he Will show for the ball. If Justin didn't have the slowest brain then we might have knicked an early goal, then you never know, although I'm pretty confident it wouldn't have made much difference.
  5. I'm currently watching the first season of Fargo. Been on my list for years but finally giving it a go. Upto episode 6 and enjoying it.
  6. From the little I've seen of our games this season I've been impressed Mavididi, admittedly one of them games was the Stockport one. Last season it was like he felt he was too good for the league but I think we've seen him a bit hungrier in his appearances so far this season.
  7. Only time Vardy touches the ball is each time we kick off.
  8. It's pretty impressive that Danny Ward is no longer the worst part of our club Love how he doesn't give a shit earning millions and saves when he wants..
  9. I think I'd trust them more tbh
  10. Following a penalty shootout in a match thread is hilarious. Everyone at different stages, I've no idea what's happening
  11. Shouldn't even stay for the shootout
  12. So many Candidates to miss a pen Soumare, Ayew, Fatawu all have the potential to miss in glorious style.
  13. Soumare to miss in the shootout obviously, probably a dink.
  14. Think we've tried to lose this, but we are so shit we can't even do that
  15. Has he put another defender on to protect the draw yet?
  16. If this does go to pens and we win. I don't want to see a single player celebrate, or fan for that matter.
  17. A team of disgruntled players who either don't want to be here or pissed off that they are not getting into the league side.
  18. I know the manager is shit but these players know they have their own brain right? Look like they've never played football before.
  19. And some of you want some of these in our first 11 shit or shitter
  20. Players playing badly is one thing, and you can't necessarily blame Cooper for that but what you can blame him for is not changing anything.
  21. Soumare and Choudhury Skipp not playing means it will be the other midfield dream on Saturday..
  22. Can only really follow the stats and at least we've been peppering the goal with shots on target Anyone putting their name forward for a starting place?
  23. Out of interest, how much ODI cricket do the aussies play? Can't imagine it's that much. They are just a consistent side across all formats, with some players playing all of them. Must help with cohesion.
  24. Whether they have a case or not, I don't like this. It's just putting pressure on to get future decisions (even if does benefit us) Just encourages the shit you see at grassroots. Nearly everything about the Premier League sets a horrible example.
×
×
  • Create New...