Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Spain v Argentina would be an awful watch with the play acting.
Spain getting the first goal was key for them and they've managed the game well (albeit dull)
I know it's probably even more corporate at this stage and these 2 don't exactly bring the noisiest of fans but it's silent for a world cup semi final.
Don't know if it's just because we've been watching Daka and Ayew but Otchere looks decent. Good movement, decent link up and hold up play. Page and Carr have been quiet since I started watching.
I'd imagine Vietes is doing all he can to get a move.
If something comes in for Jakub we will have to cash in but I don't think he's done enough for someone from the championship to come in for him, not as first choice anyway.
First genuine chance of something kicking off in the stands?
I know the more tetchy fans have been priced out but I have quite enjoyed the mingled aspect of the crowds, probably not got great for vocal atmosphere but still enjoyed it.
Would have preferred a 2 year deal but don't mind the signing. But 3 is pretty standard really and I thought he was a couple years older too.
Should have a decent role to play.