Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

RowlattsFox

Member
  • Posts

    18,930
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by RowlattsFox

  1. A lot made of Southgate defensiveness but this french midfield lacks any creativity or attacking threat.
  2. Almost want Spain to win more than England.
  3. Unreal. Missed some chances in this tournament but that is phenomenal. Incredible talent. Much better game than I expected. Spain style is helping that.
  4. Story of 2 headers. First time the Spain defence is really tested in this tournament
  5. That'd be fun actually and have no names on the back of shirts either
  6. Weird not seeing Albrighton on the first day back pictures
  7. If Palmer and Toney start then they probably end up coming off. I'd say Southgate would prefer them to be on for the penalties
  8. Need to remember that Holland had plenty of luck too. 3rd in the group, admittedly harder than ours, and the. Slovenia and Turkey in the knockouts. Difference is they've looked a lot more likely to score.
  9. Maybe its the beer but i actually think this is the first time our forward players will have space to shine and we will see our best performance. Then got done by the French in the final.
  10. Dutch aren't great for me, but they have a bit of energy and pace about them.
  11. Annoying how Unkel refers to players as numbers. Absolute robot.
  12. The Dutch are both dangerous and beatable for us.
  13. Southgate, Martinez and Koeman. Some crap managers a bit teams..
  14. I know Turkey finished 3rd in their group, but I'd say they and Spain deserve to be the final. At least they've tried to win games.
  15. Guler is incredible. some young talent at this tournament
  16. Would quite like the potential edginess of a England v Turkey semi final. Yilmaz is very Vardy like in his work rate, well the Vardy from a few years ago anyway. I've decided I'd like him up front for us.
  17. We were a little bit less shit tonight but I don't know how you can see we were lucky.
  18. Incredible penalties. Fair play to them. Really don't know how to feel. Want to be excited by this, almost raised a smile. But just don't want to see smug Southgate justifying himself and being heralded a genius by tournament football fans.
  19. Good from Palmer, no messing around with the run up. Like Akanji just did. Terrible penalty.
  20. This and the french/Portugal game as been woeful. Would be a tragedy if france and England is the final.
  21. Id be happy to be taken off at this point. At least its not you missing the penalty
  22. I am amazed that he didn't bring a centre back on once we equalised.
  23. Going to bting Toney on with a minute to go to take a penalty and he'll miss.
×
×
  • Create New...