Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

RowlattsFox

Member
  • Posts

    18,930
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by RowlattsFox

  1. May have been sneaking wide
  2. Felt like Morocco were accidently attacking there. Wanted to do anything but try to create something.
  3. France are being made to work hard against some stubborn defences in the knockouts.
  4. I can't remember them at the last World Cup but I feel like Morocco are always pretty dull. Obviously don't watch a lot of them so maybe I'm just getting the bad games.
  5. Think the Indian team underestimated the difference playing in England. Not sure how many have played before? Bit of a wake up call for them that touring is hard.
  6. French national anthem usually much more passionate than that. Or is that just when it's the rugby lads doing it?
  7. Going to kick off in Paris either way isn't it?
  8. I mean, if you take our recent history out of the equation, a one year deal in league 1 one when we are in desperate need of a striker and one who can also hopefully help some promising youngsters, it's not a bad deal. However, we are scarred as a fanbase and jinxed as a club. ACL gone before the season starts.
  9. Just watching the golden generation documentary on BBC and jeez I feel old looks like it was hundreds of years ago
  10. I've noticed so many fouls being given away for standing on someones toe and it's now been accepted that it's a foul every time.
  11. I think Egypt are coming across a bit pathetic, unusual for a African federation I think they can feel a bit unlucky but if they defended better under pressure there wouldn't be a problem.
  12. Think he pulls out just about. Least refs consistent.
  13. Looks a foul that, you've seen softer fouls given.
  14. Disappointed with Colombia, thought they'd be better.
  15. How is Embolo getting the talking too
  16. Munoz probably lucky he didn't get a full grip. He tried to pull him back.
  17. Andros Townsend I believe. Interested to know who each of you thought it was
  18. To be honest, I'm looking forward to getting through this and then having a night off from football And a break from hearing Titanium
  19. Lots of talk about India being unbeatable in T20 but take them out of India and its a different challenge. Disastrous tour so far. They have so many choices they could make, almost too many.
  20. From an English point of view Switzerland is probably the best result.
  21. Wouldn't mind seeing an all south American tie so I'll take a Colombia win. Think this is the first time I've seen them in the tournament so not sure what to expect.
  22. About time we've had a big kick off
  23. Sick of seeing Simeone Thought he was running so slow and then ping, what a cross.
×
×
  • Create New...