-
Posts
2,207 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
2
Everything posted by CornwallFox
-
What's worse is it actually would
-
Please be true. I often cite Daka as the worst city player of all time. Soumare has to be the laziest.
-
What's that got to do with whether they're friendly? When did China last threaten, invade or otherwise force itself upon another nation? Yes people will point at Taiwan but I think that's a more complex picture if you're Chinese. China appears to want to grow and be world leading but without necessarily crushing everybody else. It appears to think a multipolar world is fine. The US takes a very different approach and China only gets talked about as a mortal enemy because America always talks in terms of good and evil, painting itself as a benevolent leader of the world. It absolutely doesn't want a multi polar world. Pushing away from the EU looks more and more stupid with every day that passes.
-
I seem to be limited to x number of posts a day but I've no idea how many or why. Anybody able to help? If I was posting something wrong I would think you'd want me posting zero posts, and somebody could just tell me if I need to moderate something. No idea what's going on 🤷
-
Let them, they're doing a terrible job everywhere else they've got councils
-
I'm unconvinced. We have mostly terrible players, paid a ridiculous amount so we can't sell and can't afford to buy. They don't give a toss, half of them want out, it was a terrible hand. He didn't do a very good job though.
-
Is this the worse it’s ever been?
CornwallFox replied to Nolucklcfc's topic in Leicester City Forum
Difference being city hardly ever get it in any more either -
At some point you just have to take the economic hit and entirely close your border with the US and instead import from the EU and China.
-
Realistic Managerial Replacements
CornwallFox replied to winteriscoming's topic in Leicester City Forum
Think I would see it as either to the end of the season, or all of next season of we don't sack this season. We clearly have no money. There's going to be a big transition as well let big earners leave and once enough go presumably at that point might be able to bring in lesser quality on realistic wages. Somebody that isn't aiming for the top is necessary and an older manager who's been there done it in the championship could be the way to go to get us through this period. Once we've got rid of everybody and are back to championship wages and income we can look to start again when somebody that wants to build a team and try to get up and build something new. -
Realistic Managerial Replacements
CornwallFox replied to winteriscoming's topic in Leicester City Forum
I've been talking about Mowbray for months. He's the obvious answer imo. Half decent football, sensible management, safe pair of hands. -
Clearly too broke to do anything. Wish they'd just be honest with the fan base about the position.
-
Absolutely not.
-
I completely forgot we were in a transfer window until I read this
-
Cannot fathom why we haven't tried mavididi up front for a couple of games in a row
-
How do you have 76% position possession, loads of shots, but an xG of less than 1. We offer absolutely zero threat. Barely even followed the match today, pool in Newquay was a much better offer.
-
How crap is this division that we're still only 5 points from the playoffs. Unbelievable given how turd we are. Not that it's anything we need to be worrying about
-
Zero delusion. I don't expect for a second he thinks he'll get that. But he ain't moving otherwise as he's on a fortune. Delusion is expecting him to do any different.
-
The world is interconnected. When one country shows something can be done others follow as it's economically illiterate to fall behind the times. Scientists are doing a pretty good job of predicting the future, if anything they haven't been 'alarmist' enough. Current trends are worse than even the worst predictions by quite some distance.
-
There's been multiple course cases and UN hearings that all found against the UK. You can't just ignore that. The deal confirms sovereignty of the island in accordance with those findings while giving military certainly over an extremely long lease. What do you think should happen? On a tangential point, I cannot tell you the level of annoyance I feel at the Tories attempting to claim labour gave up the island when it was a Tory deal they simply finalised.
-
I'd like a room with a view please. Might be staying for quite a while.
-
We are absolutely terrible
-
-
It doesn't matter what they offer the answer has to be no at this point. He needs to be shown he can't go round bullying, getting what he wants. The UK really should be pushing the US into the rogue state list and going all in with the EU. Unfortunately we're a country where a chunk of the population would prostrate themselves in front of trump and beg him to finish, though.
-
I think I'd have preferred to play with 9
-
He can't invade Greenland without the support of Congress. Pretty sure it would be an illegal order. That would be interesting for the military and Congress. You'd imagine there'd be some meetings happening behind closed doors very quickly. He's absolutely trashing America's standing in the world with every hour that passes.
