Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

AjcW

Member
  • Posts

    22,371
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    20

Everything posted by AjcW

  1. 4 wins, 5 draws, 4 losses since Rui Silva came back in as assistant. I’m convinced this fella is the messiah Forest fell off when he left. Nuno has failed at Spurs and struggling at West Ham without him by his side. All of Nunos success has come with him alongside him.
  2. Just a taste of what might be to come.... (although we did just sack Compass ) An excerpt from a deep dive into Wolves 'kit manufacturer' And because Sudu is a newly launched offshoot of Levy Merchandising, Wolves’ retail and wholesale partner, the same firm will control the kit from manufacturer to sale, reducing the costs and increasing the club’s share of the profits. As for Fosun’s involvement, club sources, who wished to remain anonymous to protect relationships, told The Athletic that Levy UK and Ireland, Sudu’s ultimate parent company, is completely independent of Wolves’ owners. Levy UK and Ireland is owned entirely by Compass Group, a British multinational company. But Fosun Sports Group does have a stake in Sudu, a subsidiary of Levy Merchandising, which in turn is an offshoot of Levy UK and Ireland, and Fosun Sports Group is the subsidiary of Fosun, which owns Wolves and other brands such as Wolves’ esports teams, Wolves Records and gaming companies in Asia. Fosun’s most notable previous venture into clothing was through Fosun Fashion Group, which was renamed Lanvin Group in 2021 and was valued at more than $1.5billion (£1.1bn) when it was listed on the New York Stock Exchange last year. The length of the Sudu deal has not been disclosed, but it is understood to be a ‘long-term’ agreement that runs at least until Wolves’ 150th anniversary in 2027. The deal brings Wolves closer to their former general manager of commercial operations Vinny Clark, who left last October to join Levy Merchandising, which became their merchandising partner a few months later, taking charge of selling club merchandise. Levy UK has been Wolves’ hospitality provider since 2019.
  3. The good news is, we're on page 9 and no one has mentioned "Del Boy went on a gap year to south east asia" has been hired as our Commercial Director.....
  4. In other news, I've just petrol bombed the club shop in anticipation of my appointment as Head of Retail in 2028.
  5. If McCarron is still here in September i'll be amazed.
  6. Ahh sorry..... well now i've found out they have another 10 games they can score Zero goals in
  7. I see Super Cooper's Brondby managed ZERO goals in their final 4 league games, finishing 4th, missing out on any chance of Europe *have been corrected below... still, shocking stats
  8. They're long gone really, but nice to see them showing some fight and desire to at least go into next season on a high. I think they'd need 35 points minimum. 6 or 7 wins needed out of the above for your scenario. We could easily be here on the 17th looking at them being tonked by a resurgent Liverpool and a Brentford side chasing an unlikely top 5 spot.
  9. Fab, I need a new Dart Board.
  10. For ****S sake this thought hadn’t even crossed my mind
  11. Yes, and for all Anthony’s faults he’s very good at deflective PR, he’d make a killing in politics
  12. Did I imagine the commentator saying he or one of the team still live in Nottinghamshire when they panned to them the first time? I was half watching and they were showing a few people in the box so could have been someone else, but thought it was worth bringing up.
  13. 10:00am?!? I do hope this is the EFL’s new annual Tehran fixture and we never see any of these hapless ****ers again!
  14. Tatty bye you ****ing parasite, thanks as always for popping by for 24 hours.
  15. Me on a coach on the way back from T20 finals day once….
  16. Full Jose Mourinho followed by a few ole’s and a lap of honour, including pats on the back for the stewards! I wish I loved myself as much as Rob Edwards loves himself
  17. Still got another month and we’re usually late.
  18. Feel like some of this will be the nature of the teams he's managed. You're not going to attract sparkling talent to Millwall and Oxford United are you, equally expectation when he was at both would have been stability and survival first and foremost. So naturally he's gravitated towards players he's had success with before, and players who know the Championship. I've felt that a bit in terms of the style of play chat too. He's arguably never managed players with this level of ability before (yes I know most of them haven't ****ing shown any of it for a while ). It might well be that things are a bit more exciting and free flowing because he knows he has the players with the ability to do that. He might even be the person who reminds these players of their ability too! If you bring James Mccarron into the picture too, his managers at Lommel were Steve Bould and Lee Johnson. So I don't think Gary will feel like he hasn't got a chance to stay on as there doesn't seem any sort of snobbery from Mccarron on the sort of manager he'd look to bring in.
  19. Didn't work last time. There's someone else who has been at West Brom before, who recently said he was well enough to go again.....
  20. We were all told his “football is grim” but can’t say I have any complaints so far, I’ve actually felt moments of excitement seeing us go forwards,Seeing us counter, seeing us actually move at speed I was expecting 5 at the back and bypassing the midfield with long balls into space the way everyone was going on. It’s much more interesting than the possession shite we’ve been through.
  21. Call him a concussion sub at half time so we can still make another 5 if needed
  22. Genuinely feel like that’s the first time I’ve seen us make a strong tackle all season
  23. Mukasa is a joke
×
×
  • Create New...