-
Posts
22,371 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
20
Everything posted by AjcW
-
Another attacker injured for Bournemouth tonight, that's 5/6 out for them now.
-
Wont get talked about much but that ball in from Boscagli was incredible
-
Been interested since he was born haven't we?
-
Off to Meadow lane this weekend, hoping to catch you in the right side of inconsistency
-
I think Lewis Dunk's Premier League days are numbered. Looks well off it.
-
Truffert pisses me off, had a great game against us a few years ago, perfect scouting opportunity for a club not exactly blessed at left back.... we signed Kristiansen instead.
-
Hear a lot from their fans that although the ground is amazing, it's in a dreadful location for getting to, particularly if you've been working in London for the day. Bournemouth not taken a full allocation either though.
-
Empty seats and silence at the Amex… another thrilling night of premier league in store
-
Charlton (H) Protest Saturday 31st January 12:30KO
AjcW replied to 1884HF's topic in Leicester City Forum
Tickets currently being advertised with the caption "affordable tickets with a welcoming atmosphere" -
Development/Youth Squads 2025/2026 Thread - U18/U21
AjcW replied to moore_94's topic in Leicester City Forum
Kick off delayed but we've scored after 4 mins. *oh Moore is here, i'll get back in my box -
I do genuinely think he’d like this to work out. And he’d be happy to stick around for another champ season under the right manager. He’s got a box and his family come to every home game. Can’t think of many other than Vardy who have done the same. Obviously might be out of his control but I think he likes it here.
-
'I Want People To Be Closer' - Khun Top Speaks
AjcW replied to moore_94's topic in Leicester City Forum
Not long after the “speech”. Teddy throwing gate. Weirdly didn’t come over on his own plane for once. Before that was Wrexham at home and he was in the country for some other business anyway. -
I mean could you have found a more apt band?
- 18 replies
-
- 12
-
-
-
For those continuing to not attend or spend a penny at the KP until change happens... I thought i'd create a (hopefully) light hearted space to share what i'm/we're doing instead. Funnily enough, I still like live football so Saturday 24th (Oxford at home) will see me taking in Notts County vs Crewe at Meadow lane, a lunchtime kick off. Also intending to go back there on March 14th (QPR at home) to take in a potential Sammy Braybrooke Chesterfield appearance. (I mentioned this on another thread and I know a few fellow notts foxes were interested, so let me know!) I'd like to try and see some real grassroots stuff too, Dad lives in Newark so have earmarked a few Newark town fixtures. Honestly... I hope this thread doesn't take me to the end of the season (or even beyond)... but who knows 9 home (league) games to go this season!
-
Yep! As predicted at the time
-
Didn’t realise match fixing was so popular in the Swedish league!
-
Could see Spurs and Palace doing a manager swap soon.
-
What odds the tiny waste of oxygen makes his way over for his appearance on Disney+….?
-
Quavers Wrists
-
“Hey… Caleb… I had a great time with your misses last night. Bueno bueno”
-
Frank learned from the master!
-
Don’t care if he’s from Syston or ****ing Syria. I hope I never see him again
-
What does he say at half time
-
Oh for ****s sake are we playing on Tuesday too? 😥😥
