-
Posts
13,699 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
2
Everything posted by Spudulike
-
Who's motivation? The MEP's? My motivation for the post was to highlight what I view as a very significant political change towards European migration policy that may have an impact on the UK. Perhaps not seen worthwhile to some. Fine. I have to say that I was perplexed by the response by @Clogger_ last night. No confirmation as to why my post made him sad, possibly the content? but more likely the Twitter X source. Might be a wrong 'un, I don't know, but equally it could have been another source that was trending in the top 30. However, the content wasn't inaccurate and the suggestion of what else I might be looking at was offensive to me. Not impressed.
-
Looking at the positives, he won't be showcased on the big World Cup stage this summer which might give us an outside chance of signing him on a longer term contract if we do retain Championship status.
-
Bellamy made some comment pre-match about the World Cup needing Wales to qualify. I may be wrong but I would say they need 4 times winners Italy slightly more
-
I have no idea of the kind of source. It was just one of many that was appearing on Twitter X thing. Is it reporting something incorrect or would it have been ok to share if it was posted by, say, the BBC?
-
Just hope they don't risk him in the next match (assuming Wales progress).
-
At the risk of annoying @Samilktray again as he doesn't appear to be an AI fan (or perhaps because of Musk, dunno) here's a bit more from Grok...
-
Is Grok wrong on this occasion?
-
Is the EU finally waking up?
-
It's a good question and there are obviously several players that we didn't want to leave that I'd have back in a heatbeat. But I honestly can't think of even one that I wanted gone that is currently still playing that I'd want back despite the dire straights that we are in. Same for managers/coaches.
-
Expecting an emergency meeting of the PL authorities tonight frantically rewriting the rules to ensure that one of the priviledged few can't be relegated. Surely must be some way of docking WHU some points
-
Ramsay, Vestergaard, Soutter all back. What can go wrong
-
Missing the penalty is all part of the plan. Watford would've come out fired up if they were losing. Or summat.
-
Are you old enough to remember Roger Davies?
-
Makes a change from Ayew missing.
-
Kate Bush does a great impression of a blackbird.
-
Yes, my post came after watching todays PMQ's. Here's a snippet for those that missed it...
-
I've been watching them for years and nothing beats Starmer's robotic style with the blatant regurgitation of pre-prepared speeches whatever the question is. Doesn't even try to disguise it. He can't think on his feet and at least try to mix it up. He was asked about Mandelson several times and replied with Iran. Asked again and replied with muslims in Trafalgar Sq. It's not good enough for a public servant to take the piss out of the public. The idiot is offensive. It was like the crowd at the 'free wodger' speech in Life of Brian. Even the Speaker had to make the point that he isn't responsible for the (lack of) answers. Embarrassing.
-
Did you watch today's PMQ's? Or last week? Or most others? Proper laugh out loud nonsense.
-
I don't recall Liz Truss blatently avoiding questions anywhere close to these levels. The leader of the opposition asks the questions, the PM answers. The PM has a duty to the public to answer questions and his failure to do so leaves him wide open to various accusations. We are not being served by this PM.
-
PMQ's; what is the actual point? As a voter I'd like to hear the answer to the leader of the oppositions questions. Starmer's performance is shocking and doesn't serve us. I don't ever remember another PM this bad. Not surprising that people no longer want to vote.
-
Haven't we been punished using rules that were not in place at the time?
-
Bertie Mee said to Bill Shankley, Have you heard of the Northbank Highbury? Shanks says no, I don't think so, But I've heard of the Leicester boot boys...
-
All along the terraces, to see the Leicester aces....
-
Not making excuses but they are only above us due to the points deduction* *under appeal.
