Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Spudulike

Member
  • Posts

    13,699
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by Spudulike

  1. Did Rudders really want to appoint him or was it just the media, opposition fans and the bookies getting carried away? We do tend to go into radio silence whilst interviewing so perhaps he was never on the radar. Appreciate that we've had some appallingly misjudged recruitment in the past but the football world and his dog knew the score on the sacked Southampton manager. Cifuentes was number 1 choice, wasn't he?
  2. Could Rennes accept a higher bid from another club or JJ force a move elsewhere?
  3. The same type of obligation we have on JJ ?
  4. Notts F fans reckon they'll get Marco Silva Or next choice, Glasner
  5. No need to. Contracted until the end of season with option to sign. Keep him keen.
  6. Can't recall the last dodgy decision that went in our favour
  7. I could only follow the match via Foxes Hub. What's the opinion on Ramsay?
  8. Scored 3 goals and hit the woodwork 3 times.
  9. I get the feeling that we've seen this one before.
  10. He's of more use to us than El Khannous. Who?
  11. I lived in Swansea for 3 months in the 90's on a work project and I have no intention of returning. Weird place. The locals thought it was heaven on earth and everyone must be envious of the inhabitants (bit like Yorkshire). Pretty sure that many have never set foot outside the city. Very dull, gloomy and depressing surrounded by slag heaps. That said, had one of the funniest days ever whilst there the Monday after England thrashed Wales at rugger. I couldn't care less as I'm not a rugby follower but the abuse I took just for being English was hilarious.
  12. Twitter X is a cesspit. It's full of sickening antisemitic bile. It has to stop. What has happened to our country?
  13. Going to see Self Esteem at the weekend. She's been wearing 'Palestine' slogan outfits in previous gigs. It's not helpful. I'm very worried about the tensions being stoked.
  14. It would be helpful if those band wagon celebrities stopped using their platform to spout their virtue signalling 'opinions' to further careers. Enough.
  15. Wrexham fans going for the record number of times that away fans can sing football in a library.
  16. There's a commentary on Freeview 713 ? I'm just getting Radio Wiltshire
  17. Not seen any incident yet where a corner has been awarded following a keeper breaking the 8-second law
  18. The origin of the name is irrelevant if his family want the rhymes with valves pronunciation.
  19. He said that his Grandad and family say Alves (rhymes with valves) but he quite likes Al-ves. He's not bothered either way.
  20. Alves. As it's written.
  21. What's the lastest on Evans?
  22. What's the latest on this? If Carranza isn't going to be good enough then going through to at least January without a no. 9 will be our undoing.
  23. Like the positivity in this post but it would need a rewrite if those last 3 minutes had swung the other way. Fine margins and all that.
  24. But not until after the Wrexham match.
×
×
  • Create New...