Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

StanSP

Member
  • Posts

    93,302
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    275

Everything posted by StanSP

  1. Okazaki vs Newcastle - the header, not the overhead kick. Now close the thread.
  2. It's ironic because I don't mind seeing the cross on flags or buildings before this latest debacle. But now it has taken on, there's a different light that it's being seen in. I'm willing to bet that before this far right nonsense took hold, no one could have cared or batted an eyelid that there were so many around.
  3. What are the limits in county cricket for how a pitch can be 'prepared'?
  4. Nah I know it doesn't automatically mean that. And part of me feels bad to have that pre-judgement. But my first thought was 'what's the point?' why have the flag? What's made him feel the need to do it?
  5. Popped out for a walk earlier - saw a tradesman's van drive by. They had an England flag flying off the back of it. It almost makes me want to use them less . Only because of how the flag has been weaponised and appropriated. They might be the best carpenters ever but it also tells me a lot about them too...
  6. 35 is the ODI record shared by Zimbabwe and US. 69 is South Africa's.
  7. What's the lowest ever ODI score?
  8. Bad pit for Norris.
  9. What was Lawson doing on Tsunoda?
  10. Google Photos app can do this I think?
  11. What's his sell on value
  12. It's not a real transfer if he doesn't announce it.
  13. Didn't they mention him in parliament, pretty sure it was Cameron at the time who went after him in the Commons? It was huge at the time. He owned it though and took it on the chin.
  14. Yes I'd keep him in.
  15. He already is 'one of them' according to many Reformers!
  16. Would still prefer Okoli with Vestergaard. That midfield is already significantly stronger than Soumare/Skipp combo. Even if Cifuentes doesn't like Winks to start, at least with James and Ramsey complimenting the wingers we have some creativity and energy in the middle.
  17. Who do you think would be in place instead of him? I'd find it very ironic if it was Zia Yusuf. Given the video they put out yesterday on social media, he was getting just as many pelters in his replies as non-Brits would be!
  18. Could Farage legit become PM? I don't mean in the sense of victory after a general election, but surely someone must have some dirt on him to make his position untenable before it's even started?? What about his own tax affairs? Offshore tax accounts? Will any of his extreme policies even work their way through parliament even if they are elected?
  19. Most definitely wasn't doing this!
  20. Carranza hat trick.
  21. Lammy as Deputy Leader. Ffs.
  22. Lee Anderson is scum. Nothing new here.
  23. I thought Reform had more sense than to associate with Dorries, let alone put her in a position of authority I guess they've proved me wrong. She's worse than useless, whatever that may be.
  24. I'm amazed Reeves has lasted as long as she has. Guess she's been given until November to try and turn things round but that's nigh on impossible.
×
×
  • Create New...