Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

StanSP

Member
  • Posts

    93,302
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    275

Everything posted by StanSP

  1. Why? I don't think anything is close to touching the bone, or anything abusive or controversial!
  2. You've quoted yourself mate...?
  3. I haven't claimed it's the same? For what it's worth I think it's a joke they're proscribed as a terrorist group but also that that many get arrested. Didn't some elderly women get arrested, as if she's going to pose a threat to society at 89 years old or whatever it was
  4. Definitely not 3m
  5. The counter protestors, standing for anti-racism, only came to cause trouble? I find that hard to believe, sorry. Also, isn't this quite ironic? Far right want to support free speech? But you can't do it on 'their day'? So you can only have free speech, but not when a group has planned a day to have their free speech? That kind of point just smacks of double standards to me.
  6. Yes, trouble always seems to find them when they go marching. I get the point that a small number were arrested (obviously glad it's not more) but you can't deny that they have regular issues with police whenever there are these kinds of marches?
  7. I didn't use the word violent, by the way...
  8. That's all well and good but what or where in the post is untrue?
  9. I know it's offside but that 2nd save from Mads was insane.
  10. Nah I understood it Roundabouts and zebra crossings here too. In some very curvy lines
  11. What worries/annoys me is the coverage it gets compared to other peaceful marches about important world issues...
  12. The peace didn't last long then. In an absolute shock to nobody, protests involving far-right supporting individuals clash with police...
  13. What an absolute joke that is to disallow it.
  14. Still in 4th despite dropping points...
  15. Things People Do. Joe Marler's one. It's hilarious.
  16. Free speech though and all that jazz
  17. Winks has to start.
  18. Just runs about. That's it.
  19. I think it's a red. It's the flying into the tackle that probably does it for the ref. Even though it's only one foot and not two off the ground.
  20. Winks has to start over Soumare and Skipp. Not sure what else Cifuentes needs to see to change it up. Clearly gave us a lot more control in passing but having no adequate forwards to pass to hampers us so much.
  21. Average at best.. Best bit of quality was the 2nd goal. Shame we couldn't replicate it. Some of our players are mediocre at best. Ending the game with Daka and Reid up top is pathetic.
  22. Yes, obviously.
  23. We have some absolutely brain dead footballers sometimes.
  24. Reid on for Ayew. So inspiring.
×
×
  • Create New...