Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

StanSP

Member
  • Posts

    93,302
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    275

Everything posted by StanSP

  1. Fulham getting Tyrique George.
  2. How do we know you're telling the truth?
  3. Is it obligation or mandatory option?
  4. Should see this one over the line 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
  5. That fee for Jackson
  6. Ah yes, because everyone calls us an 'institution' Speaking on Foxes Hub, he said: “I’m really happy and really excited to be here. I’m thankful for this opportunity so I cannot wait to get started. “When the opportunity came up, of course I didn’t have any single doubt about it. We all know what Leicester City is as a team, and as an institution as well, so when the opportunity came, I was really excited for it. “I have some experience in different places. Of course, this is a new experience as well. Everyone wants to play in England. Every single player wants to play here, so I’m really excited and I can’t wait to get started. “I’ve been watching Leicester for a long time so, as I said, I know the team, I know the institution as well. We all know around the world what this team is. When the opportunity came up, I had no doubts about it
  7. It was less than 10s ffs
  8. Been told he's at Seagrave now.
  9. And Jota was quite a bit.
  10. Fulham are still considering Raheem Sterling
  11. @Finnegan Just had the first entry into tier 5 sources...
  12. Absolute bollocks I reckon.
  13. Justin James is his sibling, also a pro footballer
  14. nothing regarding Murphy.
  15. it's more to do with paperwork than being physically present...
  16. I know the Isak deal is big, but for the last two hours on Sky Sports News, it's been that transfer, Guehi's future or Man Utd's goalkeeping woes and a bit of Sherwood making a 10ft putt somewhere. Fvck all about any other club's transfer news.
  17. Too ambitious to get him on loan?
  18. 'from a Leicester fan'
×
×
  • Create New...