Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

StanSP

Member
  • Posts

    93,302
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    275

Everything posted by StanSP

  1. Bilal is available but I don't think he'll play.
  2. How much did we sign him for?
  3. Soumare's are little 5 yard passes to Jannik or Okoli or to Winks At least Winks tries to break through the lines and gets the ball forward.
  4. Iconic moment.
  5. That game still pisses me off because we had loads of chances and then that lazy fvck Ryan Bertrand was too slow to walk out from defence.
  6. That melt Solhekol on Sky is saying Amorim was too honest and shouldn't have said so much. Tit. Also says he should have congratulated Grimsby. Even though he did.
  7. Darnell Furlong to Ipswich. £4m. Strong defender and big loss for West Brom I'd say.
  8. Never had any issues when I've liaised with him. He just seems to understand what customer service is and how to speak to fans.
  9. Long weekend booked for Liverpool in Nov. Anyone recommend restaurants that are child-friendly? Will be booking most of the museums there (British Music, World, Beatles) and anything else that anyone feels worthwhile to suggest!
  10. Yeah I believe in the democratic right too. But it's where some (not even a minority any more based on last summer) take it too far and overstep the boundary and go over the accepted line on protests.
  11. I'm just worried for the thousands (?) of innocent people that will be caught up in it. We've all seen how quickly fake news and misinformation can spread like wildfire. And not even only on that day or weekend, but for the days and weeks in the aftermath of it.
  12. In what sense? As in similar to a protest? Not sure what criteria they have to meet but you and I both know there'll be incidents galore up and down the country aside from anything 'official'. Definitely agree it has to be neutralise but what that looks like I've got no idea. Agreed.
  13. Be interesting to see how Police and/or government approach it. Or what their comms/actions are in the lead up to it are. I hope there's nothing like what we saw last summer.
  14. Is this 'uprising' on 13th Sept actually happening? I've seen a few notable people on X hype it up but what's actually going to happen? Is this flag and weird roundabout painting just the precursor to whatever is planned? Are we then likely to see more long jail terms for anyone causing disorder ()?
  15. Emile Heskey!!! Marcus Bent, Gary Rowett, Lingard (albeit briefly), Matt Upson.
  16. Nutella in the freezer?
  17. In the media though? Fans I can agree, they're the scourge of every football fan that grew up in the 90s with their successful era, now it's great to see them experience mediocrity frequently. But in the media? I'm not so sure!
  18. Port Vale v Arsenal Swansea v Nottingham Forest Lincoln v Chelsea Tottenham v Doncaster Brentford v Aston Villa Huddersfield v Manchester City Liverpool v Southampton Newcastle v Bradford Sheffield Wednesday v Grimsby Wolves v Everton Crystal Palace v Millwall Burnley v Cardiff Wrexham v Reading Wigan v Wycombe Barnsley v Brighton Fulham v Cambridge Brilliant ties for Port Vale, Huddersfield and Lincoln.
  19. Anyone else think Man Utd get far too much of an easy ride in the media given how shit they've been for several years?
  20. YESSSS Grimsby!
  21. wtf that shouldn't have been offside?
  22. Copy cat.
  23. Hahaha Onana again fvcking hell Go on Grimsby!
  24. Onana Makes Ward look like Buffon sometimes.
×
×
  • Create New...