Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

StanSP

Member
  • Posts

    93,305
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    275

Everything posted by StanSP

  1. Yeah I'm just being facetious because it's probably the last time I'd have seen him play I think he'd have struggled. Possibly depending on conditions but who knows to be honest. He still has the ability to control an innings but the form over the past 12-18 months has seen him dip. I think it's no coincidence as well that it comes at a time where his wife had another baby too... As for Sharma, he should have gone a while back so I'm glad that's opened up a space for another youngster to come through. I suspect Gill will be the opener along with Jaiswal, perhaps. Not sure who might replace Kohli but it's a great opportunity for whoever comes in to be part of a squad that is bringing in a new era.
  2. Don't know who the co-commentator is on this Arsenal vs Man Utd game but she's not the best. Reckons there was a conversation at half-time by Arsenal for players to 'help referees make the decision'. Makes no sense whatsoever Also earlier as a replay showed an Arsenal player pulling the shirt of Bizet, she said 'maybe a shirt-pull there'...
  3. Hope it rains for the day I'm going then. What a crap tour it'll be
  4. Sounds like @Jattdogg's long-lost cousin.
  5. I think you're reading too much into it. The awards ceremony happens at the same time, right? They probably just want to get all votes in at the same time. I don't think it's that big a deal or that there's some underlying agenda behind it.
  6. What charade?
  7. You still can vote for them? Just pick a random player for the women's...
  8. Vardy POTS Justin GOTS El Khannous - YPOTS
  9. Is it me or does the ref look like a lightweight Brock Lesnar
  10. Bremen's new kit is decent
  11. And Topps Tiles back as sponsor...
  12. Forgot how bad the camera angle/view is on Ashton Gate.
  13. Old but gold
  14. Agreed. Too soon...
  15. BBC News running the translation over the actual words. Fvck off man.
  16. IPL game in Dharamsala abandoned due to power failure in the area. Shame as Punjab Kings were on for a huge total.
  17. Reckon it'll be Rogers.
  18. Think he meant last season.
  19. I think he probably suffers from being around Ferdinand/Savage/Sutton etc etc. He's not the worst to be fair. I don't mind Drury & Mowbray. Matterface is bad; it's a shame when he's doing the Talksport comms on Saturday evenings on the drive home after watching us at home. It's like the misery is elongated
  20. Yep. I'm shocked they didn't get a new striker. As good as Rice has been, they weren't getting anywhere fast with Havertz and Jesus. Saka can only do so much in this side. He needs quality around him - outside of Odegaard/Rice, it isn't there.
  21. If it's Inter vs PSG it will be, or is much more likely. Inter vs Arsenal. Not a chance. Arsenal not good enough to relentless attack like Barca.
  22. Martinelli isn't good enough for where Arsenal want to be.
  23. Weirdly also thought about his absence yesterday too.
  24. Decent game so far. PSG rode the storm at the start. Martinelli was sold down the River Seine by Ruiz for the goal. Superb hit.
×
×
  • Create New...