Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Filbert_Ross

Member
  • Posts

    5,261
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4

Everything posted by Filbert_Ross

  1. I'll let you know any gems we find Friday 👍
  2. Yeah I think they did. maybe we are from different eras or countries. 🤷🏻‍♂️ it was massive when they got back together & headlined Reading & Leeds festival about 15 years ago with those unknown tunes. Anyway , Wolf Alice were great. Can't wait for new album in August & tour later this year.
  3. Can't believe what I'm reading. 'Most their catalogue is unknown ' Bought out two of the best albums of all time. Conveyor belt of tunes. can understand if not followed them since them two albums but the two after that are still very good.
  4. Wolf Alice. So love them. crowd look dead for The Libertines earlier
  5. Pop along to Cardiff for Friday nights gig. OASIS OASIS OASIS
  6. Just got tickets for Wolf Alice -Birm
  7. I changed my iPhone about 3 weeks into this season. season ticket was in wallet just the same after installing from iCloud etc.
  8. For some unknown reason & logic , I think he can take us back up unless we get some hefty points deduction. His record is pathetic but I've hated other managers so much more over the years.
  9. Yeah it normally takes ages
  10. Help this old man out please. My kids want the Mario Kart 8 booster course pass. if i pay for the DLC is that it , job done? Or do i also need the NSO membership to go with it ?
  11. Was going to miss the Ipswich game because my daughter has her first ever dance show!! obviously wasn't fussed about the game until todays news broke. i could probably make it to the game either before half or just after , can I still get in ?
  12. Remember when Ronaldo left Real Madrid & Benzema stepped up to become the main man. This could be the same with Daka. 🎉
  13. Any left going into tomorrow ?
  14. iPhone - go to the 3 dots in a circle at top right , then 'pass details ' there is your QR code.
  15. I believe so. next seasons DD begin in June
  16. Seen someone call him Mr Tumble 😁
  17. Nice one. Looking forward to it.
  18. Nah never heard of it, which was also part of the appeal rather than being at Birm O2. Used to go clubbing years ago at The Sanctuary in Digbeth & wondered if it was same venue.
  19. Any Leicestershire tips for a second hand bike shop? Don't want to spend me more than about £150 on hybrid / mountain bike.
  20. The Horrors at The Crossing in Birm November
  21. Was only a joke. think I'd struggle to find the will power if I lived 25 miles away let alone 250.
  22. Buying a ticket instead of watching it on tv should help with that problem.
  23. Looks like part of family stand too to me also.
  24. I thought the game was this Sunday for some reason. Didn't realise it was FA Cup at the weekend. Not so worried about having to received the ticket yet now.
×
×
  • Create New...