Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
C-man

Sunderland (A)

I know on a documentary they reckoned he died instantly, because by the time the ambulance staff arrived they said he was dead.

Near on 40 years ago so the chance of being dead before medical help arrived is probably right.

Mobiles weren't in use back then to call for an ambulance and paramedics didn't sit in estate cars on roundabouts waiting for a call to come through.

Still the best carry on actor by a mile.

I know there'll be a few people ahead of me in the queue, but if any tickets become available late in the day, I'd be more than happy to take them off of your hands as I'll be travelling up from Leeds so a much shorter journey, say one becomes available in the few hours before KO. Cheers. If not, enjoy the day people and bring back 3 points!

I know there'll be a few people ahead of me in the queue, but if any tickets become available late in the day, I'd be more than happy to take them off of your hands as I'll be travelling up from Leeds so a much shorter journey, say one becomes available in the few hours before KO. Cheers. If not, enjoy the day people and bring back 3 points!

Archived