Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
C-man

Sunderland (A)

Anybody getting the train to stadium of light station?

yeah were getting the train.

Leics/Derby Derby/Newcastle,

Arrive into Newcastle about 11, then just get the metro about 20 mins / £4, really easy !

how much is the train fair setting you back?

I think I mentioned it before but get the train to York from Leicester. Then the Grand central from York direct to Sunderland. is £12.85 return IIRC and you can buy on board - they sometimes don't come past too.

Going to Newcastle and then getting the Metro is the long way of going about it.

I think I mentioned it before but get the train to York from Leicester. Then the Grand central from York direct to Sunderland. is £12.85 return IIRC and you can buy on board - they sometimes don't come past too.

Going to Newcastle and then getting the Metro is the long way of going about it.

How much is york to leicester?

So I managed get tickets sorted in the end.

My 10 year old son* is desperate to get Cambiasso's autograph - any idea what time the team bus would typically arrive at the Stadium of Light, and if they'd be any access??

* It's definitely my son that wants this.  It's absolutely, definitely not me...

So I managed get tickets sorted in the end.

My 10 year old son* is desperate to get Cambiasso's autograph - any idea what time the team bus would typically arrive at the Stadium of Light, and if they'd be any access??

* It's definitely my son that wants this.  It's absolutely, definitely not me...

I got him to sign my shirt before the Swansea game, and I'm 28 lol. I couldn't give a monkey's what people think. His shirt in a frame on my bedroom wall is perfect thanks.  They have to get in the changing room by 130pm for 3pm home games (I'm thinking you get it for QPR) He arrived with Ulloa at about 105pm. Signed everything he could the bald bugger <3

Archived