Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
C-man

Sunderland (A)

lol

Certainly not as far as I know! ;)

The Stadium of Light was once a top stadium for noise and general atmopshere but by our own admission it's been piss-poor this year for atmosphere. Although winning 4 home games in 2 years doesn't exactly give us a reason to shout. Stewards here are just absolutely wankers, they seem intent on making it as less fun for the average football fan as possible. They don't exactly help.

For the Newcastle game this season my mate was asked to remove his Horse mask as it was "provoking trouble" for the opposition fans?

I sit fairly close to the away fans so I'll look out for all of you 'Ostriches' :D

4 games in 2 years :blink: . That is unbelievable. No wonder you cant generate any positive atmosphere. Do you fancy your chances of survival? Personally i would much rather see the dirty Villa go down but aslong as it's not us im not bothered :D

In a potentially big game I don't think our fans will really be too arsed if the stewards try anything because they won't succeed.

That is one dire home record. I thought we had it bad.

4 games in 2 years :blink: . That is unbelievable. No wonder you cant generate any positive atmosphere. Do you fancy your chances of survival? Personally i would much rather see the dirty Villa go down but aslong as it's not us im not bothered :D

Mate it's absolutely pathetic.

If Vardy gets a run at O'Shea we'll struggle, it's giving me nightmares already! We've been in the Premiership 7 Seasons now and apart from 1 top half finish under Bruce we've been in a relegation battle year, after year. Our home record is laughable, it's no wonder you'll come here and have a go because we are there for the taking as much as it pains me.

We only survived last year by a freak run of results but it's getting to the point where we are past caring. Every season we hope for a safe mid-table place and we piss millions away on poor signings.

Villa come to our place and hammer us 4-0, then we play the scum at home (Newcastle) and win 1-0 with an electric atmopshere and many of us thinking we can really kick on, fast forward 2 weeks and Palace come here and do us 4-1 - it's a shambles.

It seems as soon as teams hit us on the break with pace we can't cope...That's why I'm not looking forward to playing your lot.

Anyway! Sorry for bothering you all with my mini-rant! lol

You were cut off by 6 points? You've done outstanding to get to where you are. Can I ask you a question, what do you lot make of Schlupp? Evertime I watch your games he seems to be a real threat for your lot.

In a potentially big game I don't think our fans will really be too arsed if the stewards try anything because they won't succeed.

That is one dire home record. I thought we had it bad.

I still remember when I was at your ground when we played you and at the time Ade Akinbiyi was on a miserable goal draught stretching about 3/4 season without scoring or something?....Then we come along and bang that's over! We've got all the unwanted records I'm sad to say.

Mate it's absolutely pathetic.

If Vardy gets a run at O'Shea we'll struggle, it's giving me nightmares already! We've been in the Premiership 7 Seasons now and apart from 1 top half finish under Bruce we've been in a relegation battle year, after year. Our home record is laughable, it's no wonder you'll come here and have a go because we are there for the taking as much as it pains me.

We only survived last year by a freak run of results but it's getting to the point where we are past caring. Every season we hope for a safe mid-table place and we piss millions away on poor signings.

Villa come to our place and hammer us 4-0, then we play the scum at home (Newcastle) and win 1-0 with an electric atmopshere and many of us thinking we can really kick on, fast forward 2 weeks and Palace come here and do us 4-1 - it's a shambles.

It seems as soon as teams hit us on the break with pace we can't cope...That's why I'm not looking forward to playing your lot.

Anyway! Sorry for bothering you all with my mini-rant! lol

You were cut off by 6 points? You've done outstanding to get to where you are. Can I ask you a question, what do you lot make of Schlupp? Evertime I watch your games he seems to be a real threat for your lot.

Schluup is inconsistent but me personally i think he has had an alright first season in the prem. Certainly room for improvement.

I still remember when I was at your ground when we played you and at the time Ade Akinbiyi was on a miserable goal draught stretching about 3/4 season without scoring or something?....Then we come along and bang that's over! We've got all the unwanted records I'm sad to say.

lol you remind me of us. No prizes for guessing who Newcastle's first win came against this year.

Your home record's a disaster. 0-4 to Villa, 1-4 to Palace, 1-3 to Hull & 0-2 to QPR? I'd be ashamed by that if we were in League One.

lol you remind me of us. No prizes for guessing who Newcastle's first win came against this year.

Your home record's a disaster. 0-4 to Villa, 1-4 to Palace, 1-3 to Hull & 0-2 to QPR? I'd be ashamed by that if we were in League One.

:D

Mate, we went down with the lowest points total ever in 2002 with 19 points....Not happy with that, in 2005/2006 we then went one better and beat our OWN record by going down with 15 points lol  :ph34r:  One of the most miserable years of my life.

Aye, our home form is absolutely awful, we sit back and soak up the pressure and playing with almost 0 pace or tempo so teams just come here, attack us and eventually we concede.

We are much better away from home.

It's all bad being a Sunderland fan though...We won an FA cup in 1973 :D .......

What you make of that Pearson interview mate? I found it brillaint like but not sure I'd feel the same if it was our manager, although we did have Paulo Di Canio in charge who banned our players from having Red sauce in their diet as a punishment for our lack of fitness so I can't say anything about 'mad' managers.

Least he has a bit passion about him huh?

:D

Mate, we went down with the lowest points total ever in 2002 with 19 points....Not happy with that, in 2005/2006 we then went one better and beat our OWN record by going down with 15 points lol:ph34r: One of the most miserable years of my life.

Aye, our home form is absolutely awful, we sit back and soak up the pressure and playing with almost 0 pace or tempo so teams just come here, attack us and eventually we concede.

We are much better away from home.

It's all bad being a Sunderland fan though...We won an FA cup in 1973 :D .......

What you make of that Pearson interview mate? I found it brillaint like but not sure I'd feel the same if it was our manager, although we did have Paulo Di Canio in charge who banned our players from having Red sauce in their diet as a punishment for our lack of fitness so I can't say anything about 'mad' managers.

Least he has a bit passion about him huh?

The way your barcode cousins are playing I think I'd be a lot more worried if I was a fan of them!!

They were awful today,they hate the owner, the manager,the ex manager and now the manager is blaming his players!!!!

Know a few Leicester fans that have tickets in Sunderland end right next to us. Sunderland posting tickets out to Leicester post codes too

very true, just ordered 2.

Can anyone give me the block/area that our lot are buying the tickets in the home end in? (In that is it to the left/right of the away support)?

Thanks

edit- no I'm not a policeman, my gaffer is after 3 and I'm trying to do him a favour

I've got mine in the north stand, Tier 2 U30, apparently in front of  our support, I also know of others in the same block.

i need 1 ticket sunderland away could have had two but mate couldnt get time of work but now can, it will save 

me a 950mile round trip on my own, i am willing to either swop for qpr h ticket or pay dont mind adding tenner for a drink.

Archived