Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
C-man

Sunderland (A)

Fox travel usually doesn't sell online I don't think, I've always had to get it over the phone so I'd give them a call

Oh, ok. I've bought online the one previous time I used fox travel last season. There were tickets available online for Sunderland a week or two ago when I checked, but I didn't buy at the time

Fox travel usually doesn't sell online I don't think, I've always had to get it over the phone so I'd give them a call

Totally wrong! I've always purchased FT online, including most of the away games this season, it's a bit weird how you do it but when the box appears to select how many you want instead of deleting the zero first you have to put your number infront of it then it automatically does it's thing.

I think once they sell out the away tickets then fox travel don't put on anymore coaches so maybe that's why you can't buy online now it's sold out.

York to Sunderland is £12.85 return on the day with a railcard if you can get to York fairly easily. My sunderland fan mate says you can buy them on the train and they don't always come past....

edit: that's with grand central

Totally wrong! I've always purchased FT online, including most of the away games this season, it's a bit weird how you do it but when the box appears to select how many you want instead of deleting the zero first you have to put your number infront of it then it automatically does it's thing.

I think once they sell out the away tickets then fox travel don't put on anymore coaches so maybe that's why you can't buy online now it's sold out.

Oh well, better get onto Ausden Clark!

Going to this on the foxes travel. This is the first time ive used the coaches so whats the crack? I assume you park your car at the stadium. Have people been to the Local Hero before the coach leaves? ive seen signs saying they serve breakfast for fans from 7am is it worth going there beforehand?

Also do people take any devices for the journey? Maybe a tablet or something. Is it safe to do so and leave them on the coach in your seat? Do the coaches have toilets onboard? I assume booze isnt allowed. Is there atmosphere on the coaches? Any help on what to generally expect would be much appreciated :thumbup:

Going to this on the foxes travel. This is the first time ive used the coaches so whats the crack? I assume you park your car at the stadium. Have people been to the Local Hero before the coach leaves? ive seen signs saying they serve breakfast for fans from 7am is it worth going there beforehand?

Also do people take any devices for the journey? Maybe a tablet or something. Is it safe to do so and leave them on the coach in your seat? Do the coaches have toilets onboard? I assume booze isnt allowed. Is there atmosphere on the coaches? Any help on what to generally expect would be much appreciated :thumbup:

Also do people take any devices for the journey? Maybe a tablet or something. Is it safe to do so and leave them on the coach in your seat? Do the coaches have toilets onboard? I assume booze isnt allowed. Is there atmosphere on the coaches? Any help on what to generally expect would be much appreciated :thumbup:

I hear coach 1 is always absolutely rocking

Definitely going to this even if as seems likely it may be our last away game in the Premiership for at least 12 months, be interesting to see if it sells out. Initial allocation 2111 lets get that sold out then sell the additional allocation of 1000.

ummm  4 wins 12 points and a  game of leapfrog over Sunderland  may  need to edit that post mate

Hello everyone, Sunderland fan here (In peace). If anyone needs any hints/tips where to go/avoid etc just let me know I'll try help best I can, Your lot always bring a good few up and good atmosphere (Although will be very tense as we MUST win).

Will any Sunderland fans be dressing up as ostriches lol

Will any Sunderland fans be dressing up as ostriches lol

lol

Certainly not as far as I know! ;)

The Stadium of Light was once a top stadium for noise and general atmopshere but by our own admission it's been piss-poor this year for atmosphere. Although winning 4 home games in 2 years doesn't exactly give us a reason to shout. Stewards here are just absolutely wankers, they seem intent on making it as less fun for the average football fan as possible. They don't exactly help.

For the Newcastle game this season my mate was asked to remove his Horse mask as it was "provoking trouble" for the opposition fans?

I sit fairly close to the away fans so I'll look out for all of you 'Ostriches' :D

Archived