Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Ticket exchange thread 2015/16 (Wanted/For Sale)

SOMEONE HIT ME UP WITH BASIC INSTRUCTIONS ON WHAT TO DO PLEASE

ring the club up or go to the shop and quote the reference when you ask for a wba ticket.. if doing online you need to add the reference to your online profile.

ring the club up or go to the shop and quote the reference when you ask for a wba ticket.. if doing online you need to add the reference to your online profile.

if using online you need client ref and postcode that ref belongs too to add it, which is easy enough, just go to friends and family on profile, just make sure if having them posted out, you log in on your account so they come to you.

if using online you need client ref and postcode that ref belongs too to add it, which is easy enough, just go to friends and family on profile, just make sure if having them posted out, you log in on your account so they come to you.

Will the club shop post out to a different address than the reference numbers?

I assume so, I just know when we have ordered tickets online via another reference they have ignored del instructions and tend to end up at the ref holders address.

We have to link them to our account to get them sent to us. and log in via the account you want them posting too.

If you order by phone TO will always post to the address of first reference, even if you specifically ask for them to be sent to you. Caught me out more than once. Just make sure ref holder is aware, and willing to send them on to you

So there is no guaranteed way to order to another address then?

So there is no guaranteed way to order to another address then?

Yes

Add the refs to your account online and order through that, will come to your address. All you need is the ref and the postcode to link to your account, you will find it in friends and family it's easy to do.

hi 

I  am looking for references for the hull match. I need either 2 adults and 1 child reference or if no one has these references available just 1 adult reference. 

I would be really grateful if anybody could help me.

I hope to hear from someone soon.

emma brown 

Archived