Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Ticket exchange thread 2015/16 (Wanted/For Sale)

Hello, southern fox here! Anyone got 2/3 tickets for Southampton away going spare? I've never seen my dad happier than with our current form, would love to treat the old bastard. Let me know if you can help, would also be interested in any other southern based matches! Ta

Some people have references available in the Southampton away thread if you want to message them.

Guest seanfox778

Looking for 2 adult tickets for Norwich but would be happy if one was available. Just found out I have that Saturday off and I'll be in London that weekend so can go on the train to Norwich. Willing to pay a little extra if anyone has one or two going. Thanks.

HI Everyone

Just wondering would there be any spare or unwanted tickets for any games in OCT/Nov, Will Pay face value without a problem

Thanks  :vardy:

i have got a family fox membership with 3 references available for the watford game if this helps? PM me. 

Archived