Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Ticket exchange thread 2015/16 (Wanted/For Sale)

Desperate to secure 2-3 tickets to the Watford home game on the 7th November.  I have a friend flying over from Sweden for the game and have just been told there's only single seat tickets available!!!!

Please let me know if anyone is looking to off load some tickets.

Many thanks,

Chris.

Desperate to secure 2-3 tickets to the Watford home game on the 7th November.  I have a friend flying over from Sweden for the game and have just been told there's only single seat tickets available!!!!

Many thanks,

Chris.

Desperate to secure 2-3 tickets to the Watford home game on the 7th November. I have a friend flying over from Sweden for the game and have just been told there's only single seat tickets available!!!!

Many thanks,

Chris.

Seriously I'd just buy two tickets in the same stand and you'll probably get a kind soul to move for you to allow you to be close together if you ask nicely.

Worst comes to worst you're only apart for 45 minutes at a time.

Seriously I'd just buy two tickets in the same stand and you'll probably get a kind soul to move for you to allow you to be close together if you ask nicely.

Worst comes to worst you're only apart for 45 minutes at a time.

Some guy moved for me so I could sit with the old man

Archived