Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Villa (H) 13 Sept Tickets On Sale Monday

If you’re a Gold or Family Fox Member, from Monday you can secure your seat at Leicester City’s Barclays Premier League fixture against Aston Villa at King Power Stadium on 13 September.

The Foxes’ third home game of the 2015/16 campaign comes after the first international break of the season, following clashes with Sunderland, West Ham United, Tottenham Hotspur and Bournemouth in August. 

The full sale dates are as follows: 

Monday 13 July Gold* & Family Fox** Members 
Monday 20 July Silver Fox Members* 
Monday 27 July City Fox Members* 
Monday 10 August Season Ticket Holders* 

*one ticket per Membership/Season Ticket 
**one Adult and one Under 18 ticket per Family Fox Membership 

Please note: 
- Tickets in the Family Stand are extremely limited.
- Tickets for future home league fixtures will go on sale two calendar months prior to the game. 
- In the event of any tickets remaining after the above dates, further sale details will be announced on LCFC.com. 
- All fixture dates are subject to change. 

HOW DO I BECOME A MEMBER? 
Memberships give you the best chance to watch City in action, and are now on general sale and come in four different categories – Family Fox, Gold Fox, Silver Fox and City Fox. 

All can be purchased through the below methods: 
ONLINE: Visit www.lcfcdirect.com 
IN-STORE: Head to the City Fanstore at King Power Stadium 
BY PHONE: Call 0344 815 5000 (Option 1) 

Please note Family Fox Members can only purchase their tickets In-store and by phone. 

For a full breakdown of membership packages at Leicester City, click here.

Read more at http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/villa-tickets-on-sale-monday-2536440.aspx#L5zYIW241zOU4KtL.99

Got straight through on the phone - when I got the Sunderland tickets it took me hours......

i thought this. took me 25 minutes to get through on hold for sunderland tickets. for these i got straight through to our mate adam.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived