Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vossen

Kodi. Set ups,boxes and add ons.

For film and TV box sets Genesis or Ororo. If you want live sport Phoenix, Robinhood project, Zeus and P2P streams. You'll also find a lot of live TV from around the world on Phoenix.

There are countless instructional videos on Youtube.

PS Do you mind if I make this a general Kodi thread?

For film and TV box sets Genesis or Ororo. If you want live sport Phoenix, Robinhood project, Zeus and P2P streams. You'll also find a lot of live TV from around the world on Phoenix.

There are countless instructional videos on Youtube.

PS Do you mind if I make this a general Kodi thread?

Fill yer boots mate...more info...for all !!!

When the season starts, are we able to post in here the best place to watch the games?

By the way, i've found the best place for movies is showbox. The streams are ace and picture quality always decent.

Edited by Bettsj2

When the season starts, are we able to post in here the best place to watch the games?

Bit of a grey area.Links are banned but in a thread in the Leicester forum last season we mentioned which add ons had the games .

If mark decides he doesn't want us to do that though we'll have to stop. It's his neck on the line after all. 

Bit of a grey area.Links are banned but in a thread in the Leicester forum last season we mentioned which add ons had the games .

If mark decides he doesn't want us to do that though we'll have to stop. It's his neck on the line after all.

Fair enough.

Just got a box and the sports options are amazing. Well looking forward to the season!

I have Kodi on my laptop which I link up to my TV via hdmi. I have add ons to watch movies but nothing to watch live sports. If anyone could pm me some links or a tutorial I'd be forever grateful x

Don't you have Phoenix?

This shows you how to get Sportsdevil plus dragon streams;

Edited by Webbo

Imo Genesis is the best for movies and tv series. Primewire (1channel) is a close second. Iptv Stalker is pretty awesome for live worldwide tv including sport.

Did you have to put in an unblocked URL for Primewire?

I'll post it on here aswell, as Chrisuki may benefit tomorrow. Im currently using a custom interface called TVaddons which basically adds pretty much everything you need for you.

http://www.tvaddons.ag/install-addons-kodi/

Follow that guide and you wont go far wrong. Add the Fusion source and then use the config wizard as shown. Its not perfect but its a good starting block with the main addons to then add your own extras.

Sports donkey looks like it has potential for the coming season, I've watched quite a few bits and bobs to test it and has so far been very good.

just looked at this and seen its £20 a month or £50 for 12 months hows it any different to streams we can already get tho