Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vossen

Kodi. Set ups,boxes and add ons.

Exactly what i did,kept the fibre internet and save about £65 a month over the full sky package i had.

I did it last season and watched more football than ever, plus we get all the movies on demand so it pays for itself in the first month.

Just got one...that's why I need MORE tips...

Look for Husham Memar on Youtube. Countless instructional vids. Can tell you how to install any add on

Edited by Webbo

Are the boxes any different than running on the PC? I'd be wary if not. Most streams are 720p and the best I've seen so far (Zeus Video) has sound compressed so much that it sounds like it's been recorded in a cave. 

If you're not arsed about quality and recording then hey ho... 

Are the boxes any different than running on the PC? I'd be wary if not. Most streams are 720p and the best I've seen so far (Zeus Video) has sound compressed so much that it sounds like it's been recorded in a cave. 

Obviously if you play it through the tv you use the tv's speakers. Whether that makes a difference I don't know.

You are getting these streams for free, you can't have everything.

The quality of the streams is improving all the time, 720p isn't bad at all.

cancelled the majority of my virgin media having spent a few hours setting this up even have a TV guide now just like sky's. Spend a couple of hours playing about and you will love it, Do any of you subscribe to any of the sports or just use the free ones? I did for sports access last season and watched all Leicester games (that I wasn't at) in at least 720 I think it was about 40 quid for the season. Would be interested to know what others use?

cancelled the majority of my virgin media having spent a few hours setting this up even have a TV guide now just like sky's. Spend a couple of hours playing about and you will love it, Do any of you subscribe to any of the sports or just use the free ones? I did for sports access last season and watched all Leicester games (that I wasn't at) in at least 720 I think it was about 40 quid for the season. Would be interested to know what others use?

Just found another addon to blow Zeus out of the water and back again. Tonnes of sports channels in HD including all the Fox Sports channels. It is using the same HD streams that people pay for on another website to watch Leicester, and it lists all the live football with working HD links. Also has literally every other channel going in the world, alot in 720 quality.

Buzzing with this find! 

Halow Live TV.

Pm me if you want the source. Not going to post it on here.

Edited by Larry_LCFC

Just found another addon to blow Zeus out of the water and back again. Tonnes of sports channels in HD including all the Fox Sports channels. It is using the same HD streams that people pay for on another website to watch Leicester, and it lists all the live football with working HD links. Also has literally every other channel going in the world, alot in 720 quality.

Buzzing with this find! 

Halow Live TV.

Pm me if you want the source. Not going to post it on here.

I've got that on my computer but I've never taken much notice of it. I'll have another look tonight.

From reading through this thread am I right in thinking this is one of the best boxes to get?

Come with mini keyboard to-

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=droid+box+t8&tag=hydrukspg-21&index=aps&hvadid=68278884622&hvpos=1t2&hvexid=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=14475594492836975675&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=b&hvdev=m&ref=pd_sl_50d6aa899g_b

£106.95

Is it easy to get these add ons then for the sport etc?