Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vossen

Kodi. Set ups,boxes and add ons.

Can't wait for my T8 box to come tomorrow hopefully (royal mail dependent) and trying some of these add ons

you wont be disapointed!Had the t8 all last season and didn't miss a game away (st at home) and all the new films are there as well.

I'll post it on here aswell, as Chrisuki may benefit tomorrow. Im currently using a custom interface called TVaddons which basically adds pretty much everything you need for you.

http://www.tvaddons.ag/install-addons-kodi/

Follow that guide and you wont go far wrong. Add the Fusion source and then use the config wizard as shown. Its not perfect but its a good starting block with the main addons to then add your own extras.

Cheers pal

you wont be disapointed!Had the t8 all last season and didn't miss a game away (st at home) and all the new films are there as well.

I can see me watching everything and anything tomorrow haha

You can download it on just about anything really. You can also buy an android box for your tv with it on. I have it on my phone and PC aswell as my TV now.

http://www.tvaddons.ag/install-kodi/

You can put it on a PCs or any android device, or buy a preloaded TV box from numerous places.

Crackerjack, will put it on my pc and see what's the crack. If it's good will get a tv box for the mrs. Heard it mentioned a few times but didn't know what it was. Got rid of Sky 3 weeks ago and am missing the sports a bit.

What were you watching the games on out of interest?

Sorry i see what you asked now :P All the American chanels really.All you have to do is google American chanels showing PL....and every pl game is shown on one of the NBC channels.Just look for the channel that's showing the city game and find it(that's he hard part,but not that hard as they only have a few channels) on your box.Out of interest what are you watching this on?

Edited by PAULCFC
  • Like 1

How do I get one of these, how much will it cost and how easy to set up?

I only want to watch it for football.

Do you have fibre broadband is the first question,because you'll need it to watch football!

Edited by PAULCFC

How do I get one of these, how much will it cost and how easy to set up?

I only want to watch it for football.

Got mine off ebay but everywhere sells them. Vary in price. Get them from about 30 quid up to 100+. I went for the customised preloaded t8 for about 80 quid. Try kodi out on your pc if you want to test it out. See above links. Much prefer it on the tv though

I don't have fibre, I rarely have any issues.

I must add the importance of a wireless keyboard aswell. Makes life actually 1000 times easier than the shitty remotes that are provided. Paid about 7 quid on Amazon.

i'd say the same.....and it's loads better flinging your arm around as well!