Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vossen

Kodi. Set ups,boxes and add ons.

From reading through this thread am I right in thinking this is one of the best boxes to get?

Come with mini keyboard to-

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=droid+box+t8&tag=hydrukspg-21&index=aps&hvadid=68278884622&hvpos=1t2&hvexid=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=14475594492836975675&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=b&hvdev=m&ref=pd_sl_50d6aa899g_b

£106.95

Is it easy to get these add ons then for the sport etc?

Droidbox have their own preloaded set up with all the best add ons already, they update everything for you too. If you want to add any extra add ons it isn't hard.

Thanks will buy through droidsticks then instead of Amazon.

email them first to see if they still offer it but if not you can get it for 50USD via the Wookie add on you install on the box. I have the T8 box and it's awesome.

I wouldn't be paying a load extra just for sports donkey. Can't be much better than Halow TV or Zeus which are free.

I've got that on my computer but I've never taken much notice of it. I'll have another look tonight.

Same. Came already on my box but just totally ignored it.

The streams are bang on and always on. Mine was free but even so 30 quid for reliability and choice of quality streams is worth it.

Also a lot of the so called free one's come and go and  they leech the streams off of others. i have used Halow before but can be hit and miss

Edited by Foxy27

I've got a droidbox box, I won it in a competition it came last week, and I haven't got sportsdonkey.

Are you on the Wookie wizard using a droidsticks username & password? I presume they sent you one with your box?  if so Sports Donkey should recognise your ip and allow you access. You are only allowed 1 IP though for SD to work

Are you on the Wookie wizard using a droidsticks username & password? I presume they sent you one with your box?  if so Sports Donkey should recognise your ip and allow you access. You are only allowed 1 IP though for SD to work

No it was preloaded. You had the option to click on something, can't remember what it was called, it it installed it for you.

email them first to see if they still offer it but if not you can get it for 50USD via the Wookie add on you install on the box. I have the T8 box and it's awesome.

I emailed them and got this response-

Sorry for that we don't provide login with device as droidsticks wizard has been taken over by Wookie and you can get login for Wookie either free or pro version from

http://www.wookiespmc.com/

Just found another addon to blow Zeus out of the water and back again. Tonnes of sports channels in HD including all the Fox Sports channels. It is using the same HD streams that people pay for on another website to watch Leicester, and it lists all the live football with working HD links. Also has literally every other channel going in the world, alot in 720 quality.

Buzzing with this find! 

Halow Live TV.

Pm me if you want the source. Not going to post it on here.

Just tried Harlow. the sports channels are very good especially the Sky sports HD channels.

Just tried Harlow. the sports channels are very good especially the Sky sports HD channels.

I will be interested to see how much the Live football page gets updated when the PL starts again, and how many games will be covered across the channels.

Just found another addon to blow Zeus out of the water and back again. Tonnes of sports channels in HD including all the Fox Sports channels. It is using the same HD streams that people pay for on another website to watch Leicester, and it lists all the live football with working HD links. Also has literally every other channel going in the world, alot in 720 quality.

Buzzing with this find!

Halow Live TV.

Pm me if you want the source. Not going to post it on here.

Can you message me this?

Anybody have an issue with the search option in Genesis? Got a new Zoomtak box but Genesis is pretty slow on it and I keep getting an error along the lines of 'cache filled before reaching required amount for playback'.

I do on my Amazon fire not on the box upstairs. Apparently there's a new version of genesis coming out soon.

Anybody have an issue with the search option in Genesis? Got a new Zoomtak box but Genesis is pretty slow on it and I keep getting an error along the lines of 'cache filled before reaching required amount for playback'.

It's absolutely fine on my zoomtak t8. Maybe try clearing your cache or reinstall it.

All about Sports Donkey add on. This is a premium subcription but is free to those who got a box via droidsticks. Every sport channel going and normal channels.

Been using Sports Donkey since it was uploaded from droid stix wizard at the back end of last season.Got it for free (t8 from droidsicks).Been watching the Darts all week in HD and hasn't let me down once.