Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vossen

Kodi. Set ups,boxes and add ons.

I must reemphasize this.

I know Sky is a lot of money a month and I refuse to pay it but remember you get none of the interactive features and you can't pop out and record etc. It's 100% reliable and perfect 1080P all of the time.

Last season there were 1080p Prem League streams on the NBC add-on that were worth their weight in gold but I'm not sure how easy they'll be to come across this season.

People are bigging up Zeus and Halow quite a bit, yes, they're OK but you get no more than 720P and they're not always in 100% reliable in my experience. On Halow I get an annoying loop that happens quite often that makes it unwatchable at times and Zeus has a lot of stuff that is in SD that is no better than a flash window on CricTV.

If you can afford it stick with Sky IMO but have Kodi still so that you can see EVERY premier league game , not just the ones on Sky.

Sky isn't 1080p? It never has been either

Sky are a rip off

Ever wondered why their sd is worst picture than freeview?

You can get a zgemma 2 box, hook up a hardrive and its similar to sky with the right skin

You can even put plex on them now, pay your subs and you've got a fully loaded box for less than £200 a year for the first year

£100 a year approx after that

For that you get a fully auto updateable box with all the channels you get on sky.shit loads of vod and 3pm kick offs set up for you

Edited by CupidStunt

Odd question maybe, but I'm after an add-on for the Polish Canal+ Sport, which shows all their live football. Can anyone help with this?

Can't find canal+ but if you go on P2P streams Torrent-TV.ru you can get Polsat sport HD and Polsat sports news.

Webbo I've followed the link you posted & ive done the auto config. Some channels work fine but some say 'working' & then nothing happens. The sky movie channels all do this. I'm using Phoenix.

Sometimes that happens, a lot of the channels are unreliable. Sometimes they work sometimes they don't.

The speed is great in our bedroom but not in the kids where the android box will be. Strange as were in a bungalow & the distance is the same. Would a set of 500mbps power line adapters be good enough?

Works well for me on opposite side of the house

Anyone use Naxi-x on kodi? Can never get anything to play

Got it but hardly use it as like you said nothing ever seems to play or if it does you are lucky if it's still playing the next day

Hello, I have been offered one of these for £60. 

Couple of questions, is that a reasonable price? And are they reliable? 

They start around £40 so I suppose it depends what box you've been offered.

The boxes are usually reliable, the streams aren't always.

I was going to get one of these boxes but I totally forgot I had a Chromecast receiver and my new phones supports all screen casting. Installed the Kodi app, downloaded some of the video add-ons recommended here and I'm laughing. The streams are cracking, and the selection of TV and films is incredible. For a start, Quick Change (Bill Murray film, near impossible to find on region 2 DVD), can't wait to watch it again

They start around £40 so I suppose it depends what box you've been offered.

The boxes are usually reliable, the streams aren't always.

Ok, I'll try and find out what the box is called I have been offered. 

And is it really true that you can pretty much find any film or TV series on this box? 

Sorry if this is another daft question, but will it obviously better quality if run through a HDMI cable on a good quality TV or does it purely go down to the quality of stream that you have? 

Ok, I'll try and find out what the box is called I have been offered. 

And is it really true that you can pretty much find any film or TV series on this box? 

Sorry if this is another daft question, but will it obviously better quality if run through a HDMI cable on a good quality TV or does it purely go down to the quality of stream that you have?

You'll find most TV and once a film's been out a while you'll find that too. Different streams have different quality you can always find an HD 720 stream for tv.