Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vossen

Kodi. Set ups,boxes and add ons.

I remember the first stream I ever saw. It was in the league 1 season when we played Stevenage in the first round of the cup and the game was being shown in Spain. Some chap had set up his camcorder onto his TV, occasionally he'd walk past the telly. At half time he mooned us lol.

Set this up today on my computer. This shit is incredible, I'm watching the Villa/United game in absolute crisp HD, it is unreal.

Surely it won't be around for long once the authorities catch wind of it?

Are you talking about the whole thing or the previous post?

Set this up today on my computer. This shit is incredible, I'm watching the Villa/United game in absolute crisp HD, it is unreal.

Surely it won't be around for long once the authorities catch wind of it?

Kodi is legal as it's not hosting the links, it's just a means to show them, all the links are independently done by various individuals

Authorities will never be able to get rid of it just like they can't with piracy of movies and music

• Like 1

Yo.

I've just downloaded KODI on my Windows laptop.

I have downloaded the Robinhoodproject add on - thanks for the video Webbo.

I want to use this for LCFC games, general Prem games and NFL.

Could someone please spare 2 mins listing the best add ons for me to get to achieve this, please?

Thanks in advance.

Has anyone got an M8 android box? The android remote interferes with my TV (bush model).. For example. When I press back on my android remote, it instructs the TV to turn to channel 2? lol. Anyone have similar problems or know of a fix. My short term solution is block out the TV infrared.