Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vossen

Kodi. Set ups,boxes and add ons.

When droidsticks stopped doing the wizard, they gave us a free wookie pro wizard account and sports donkey pass came with it. It's been greats so far.

I installed that Wookie wizard update, initially it was great, but over the past few weeks one by one the add ons are coming up with 'script error' and I can't get on them anymore. Njm soccer first then vdub25. I know I shouldn't really whinge as its free, it's just annoying on match day.

I installed that Wookie wizard update, initially it was great, but over the past few weeks one by one the add ons are coming up with 'script error' and I can't get on them anymore. Njm soccer first then vdub25. I know I shouldn't really whinge as its free, it's just annoying on match day.

Yeah I'd imagine an update will be released pretty soon, this happens quite a lot with kodi/xbmc. You can try updating the addons manually, I guess.

vdub25 is down at the min as they are re-encoding to the latest software to make the streams use less data and more reliable