Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vossen

Kodi. Set ups,boxes and add ons.

Ok, I'll try and find out what the box is called I have been offered.

And is it really true that you can pretty much find any film or TV series on this box?

Sorry if this is another daft question, but will it obviously better quality if run through a HDMI cable on a good quality TV or does it purely go down to the quality of stream that you have?

More or less anything that has been made will be found. And of course hdmi will make menu's, etc crisp and clear looking but it all depends on the streams like Webbo said

Did you get an answer?

If you didn't. Can you use kodi on one of those Amazon fire sticks people?

Thanks

Yes you can. The process of loading it onto the stick is a little more complicated but it's possible.

Thanks for the advice people. I've been offered a Amazon Fire TV for £39 from Amazon. Sorry to ask again but can you do it from this as well?n(Kodi) Is it worth the money as well? Don't really know much about Amazon products.

Yeah you can do the Amazon TV as well as the stick you need a pc/laptop to able to send kodi to it tho

Plenty of instruction website/YouTube videos to help you out

Yeah you can do the Amazon TV as well as the stick you need a pc/laptop to able to send kodi to it tho

Plenty of instruction website/YouTube videos to help you out

Cheers mate. Got kodi to work on it but for some reason can't get Genesis to work on it. It works fine on my laptop

amazon fire tv for Kodi is a nightmare. Ive been following the videos and can't seem to get the channels to work on the system. Getting Kodi onto amazon fire is easy enough to do. Just none of the programs work on it I'm finding.

whats actually happening when you click on the channels

anyone know which service we are on today? ar are we hunting HD again

6'eren Danish Benfica TV Portugese C+ Fútbol Spanish C+ Sport (Fra) French C+ Sport (Pol) Polish Digi Sport 1 (Hun) Hungarian Eurosport (Rom) Romanian Fox Sports (Ita) Italian Futbol Ukrainian Lig TV Turkish NTV+ Football Russian OTE Sport Greek Setanta Sports English/UK SportKlub (Cro) Croatian SportKlub (Ser) Serbian SportKlub (Slo) Slovene TV3+ Danish ViaPlay (Den) Danish ViaPlay (Swe) Swedish Viasat Fotbool (Swe) Swedish

Not sure if any of these will have a HD stream though...

best chance will probably be....

Setanta HD sports -  English commentary. I didn't even know they existed anymore!
Edited by Collymore
  • Like 1

6'eren Danish Benfica TV Portugese C+ Fútbol Spanish C+ Sport (Fra) French C+ Sport (Pol) Polish Digi Sport 1 (Hun) Hungarian Eurosport (Rom) Romanian Fox Sports (Ita) Italian Futbol Ukrainian Lig TV Turkish NTV+ Football Russian OTE Sport Greek Setanta Sports English/UK SportKlub (Cro) Croatian SportKlub (Ser) Serbian SportKlub (Slo) Slovene TV3+ Danish ViaPlay (Den) Danish ViaPlay (Swe) Swedish Viasat Fotbool (Swe) Swedish

Not sure if any of these will have a HD stream though...

best chance will probably be....

Setanta HD sports -  English commentary. I didn't even know they existed anymore!

thanks 

Quality.  :jump:

awesome