Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vossen

Kodi. Set ups,boxes and add ons.

Anyone had any luck with the NBC Sports extra live addon? I've got it installed, but cant seem to play anything. They have all the EPL games listed for tomorrow and its supposed to be decent quality.

You need an American cable log in details now as well as a VPN.

Edited by Webbo

If you've got Robinhood project, Money sports list has CTH's coverage of our game. The random channels on Phoenix are Astrosport so they're a possibility.

With this you are a master Webbo, sorry if you felt disrepect in the other thread it wasn't intended.

I've downloaded Kodi and managed to get the VDub add on working - will that have a city match on it today. I can't see a phoenix add on where is that please?

With this you are a master Webbo, sorry if you felt disrepect in the other thread it wasn't intended.

I've downloaded Kodi and managed to get the VDub add on working - will that have a city match on it today. I can't see a phoenix add on where is that please?

You will find how on you tube 

I'm trying to put some add ons onto kodi to get today's match but I keep coming up with the same problem. I put in the source and it shows the folder I downloaded to but will only show folders and not the zip file. Anyone seen this before? I'm using a mac.

Get robinhood project;

Note the updated address http://      shadowsrepo.info/shadows

(without the gap, I don't want to post a live link) Money sport should have our game.

Edited by Webbo

Disrespect doesn't bother me, lets forget about it.

PS It doesn't look like it's on VDub.

Edited by Webbo

Get robinhood project;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fP-0wdnk10

Note the updated address http:// shadowsrepo.info/shadows

(without the gap, I don't want to post a live link) Money sport should have our game.

I was following this but when I try to add the repository it doesn't show the zip file. It did the same for a different one too.

Edited by chuck'em

I was following this but when I try to add the repository it doesn't show the zip file.

Did you use the updated address? I had the same problem on one of my boxes until I tried the new address this morning.