Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vossen

Kodi. Set ups,boxes and add ons.

I've just spent $15 on a log in for xfinity.

It's basically the American version of sky go.

All the sports channels on laptop, tablet or mobile. All in hd.

You need to use a vpn, which is really easy on chrome or Android.

It's good for 3 months apparently, maybe longer.

I don't know if I can post on here how to get it? Pm me if you want the details.

Definitely money well spent. $15 buys you about 3 pints if you go to the pub to watch a match. Plus I get every 3pm kick off.

I've just spent $15 on a log in for xfinity.

It's basically the American version of sky go.

All the sports channels on laptop, tablet or mobile. All in hd.

You need to use a vpn, which is really easy on chrome or Android.

It's good for 3 months apparently, maybe longer.

I don't know if I can post on here how to get it? Pm me if you want the details.

Definitely money well spent. $15 buys you about 3 pints if you go to the pub to watch a match. Plus I get every 3pm kick off.

Pm on the way....

i want to look into one of these boxes but i will be completly honesst. i haven't got a clue where to start. if someone could help me with a beginners guide or something i would be grateful. Just looking to get the football mostly(the NFL wouldn't go amiss) anything else would be an added extra. 

i want to look into one of these boxes but i will be completly honesst. i haven't got a clue where to start. if someone could help me with a beginners guide or something i would be grateful. Just looking to get the football mostly(the NFL wouldn't go amiss) anything else would be an added extra. 

Download the program onto your computer and see how you get on.The downloads and instructions are all here. http://www.tvaddons.ag/

• Like 1

Download the program onto your computer and see how you get on.The downloads and instructions are all here. http://www.tvaddons.ag/

thank you. we have bought one of the boxes today. its a £40 one off amazon. after looking through this thread it doesnt seem like its a jailbreak job its just a VPN and the right apps on an android box. Cant be too difficult. if not its £40. 

• Like 1

thank you. we have bought one of the boxes today. its a £40 one off amazon. after looking through this thread it doesnt seem like its a jailbreak job its just a VPN and the right apps on an android box. Cant be too difficult. if not its £40. 

You don't really need a VPN for most add ons.

I've streamed games via various addons via Kodi for the past couple of seasons but the picture quality is always a bit poor. Would be happy to pay a subscription for a fee if it means I can stream in HD. Can anyone enlighten me to where I can buy an xfinity or nbc sports pass? Thanks!

So then.... Tomorrow is going to be the first day where the majority will be stream hunting for the first time.

Anyone done any research yet for any potential HD action? From reading the thread for the Sunderland game there didn't seem much quality out there.

Edited by Collymore

So then.... Tomorrow is going to be the first day where the majority will be stream hunting for the first time.

Anyone done any research yet for any potential HD action? From reading the thread for the Sunderland game there didn't seem much quality out there.

Doubt there will be to be honest.

Its a difficult one. I watched the Sunderland game and the picture was decent but buffering was an issue.

I might go down the route of paying for the HD streams if the streams for the next couple of games dont work out too well.

Doubt there will be to be honest.

Its a difficult one. I watched the Sunderland game and the picture was decent but buffering was an issue.

I might go down the route of paying for the HD streams if the streams for the next couple of games dont work out too well.

Which site you thinking of paying for?