Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jamieanderson93

Birmingham saturday

Okazaki s turn for the free kick before Drinkwater scored was proper naughty

a delight.

Mahrez looked and sounded on fire

The pressure is on Ranieri to work out his strike force nice problem to have.... and maybe the same in midfield soon.. in his interview, Ranieri said he was wet.. lol

Was impressed with the few bits you see of Albrighton, I know the second goal came from his side, but the determination and speed to sprint as far back as he did was impressive. As was his overlapping run to get a cross in.

I haven't seen us all ore season and I thought it was a stroll in the park. We were unfortunate to be 2 down and Vardy should have bagged before that.

Funny isn't it. Read a lot of negativity towards certain players including Shiniji who played really well. That's pre season though.

Judging by the highlights, Mahrez looks like he is ready to tear shit up this season. Love watching him play! Think we need to nail him down to a longer contract now. Have always said I think he'll be playing for a top team eventually.

That touch and turn by Okazaki in the build up to the free kick for the second goal was an absolute delight. 

Think people forget it's only pre-season. So many factors mean it's not wise to look at results or even performances in the main. The most important thing is building fitness and avoiding injury. The rest is a bit of getting to grips with the tactics for the season (especially with a new man in charge).

Bring on Saturday!!

Archived