Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jamieanderson93

Birmingham saturday

So a better post might have been, 'we've had a good pre season', but we need to add another midfielder'

Which of course, may well still happen.

I agree with that bit, as I've said many times.

But a 'shit pre season'? Nah. Reactionary nonsense,

And now you're trying to cover yourself for making it before we came back and won.

Have patience.

You're right, it would have been. Given the comments that surround the post, I'm sorry I won't be told that I'm covering myself- because it WAS in relation to the midfield problem. The pre-season period of time has yielded fitness and a sense of the winning feeling, but we need midfielders.

Re: the patience piece. I remained faithful in Pearson for a very long time last year, a lot longer than most. I remember the FA cup game with Spurs where I took on the thread calling for Pearson to go, only for Jeff to score late on.

If we get steamed by Cattermole next week I will reference the period of time named pre-season, where we weren't able to strengthen the position.

And just while we're here, I don't necessarily think it's anyone's fault that we haven't. Cambiasso not resigning is his perogitive, and I believe the club have genuinely tried. That's even more reason to be frustrated with "a shit pre-season".

Riyad on flames

I hope we hang on to him for the foreseeable future. Not sure of his contract situation but wouldn't be surprised if one of the big boys come in for him if he keeps improving.

Only a friendly, but coming back from being two down, shows we can never be counted as "out", until the final whistle.

One or two games last season showed that, go back 5 or 6 seasons and we never had it in us to come back and get a result.

How times change.

Good day out, the 'you're just a shit Cambiasso' was amusing, fair play he put the ball in the net and came over to gloat and I suppose rightly so.

Eta, thinking about it, a lot of games last season proved we're never out of it when behind, the list is quite long.

It's always great to be out all day and come home to read the match thread, especially when we concede goals then come back and win.

People really don't learn.

Another good run out for the lads.

I don't really know how people could slag us off today. I couldn't believe we went in two down at half time. You swap the finishing and we're about three or four up.

Biggest concern today was the forwards. Both Ulloa & Vardy were shit.

I hope we hang on to him for the foreseeable future. Not sure of his contract situation but wouldn't be surprised if one of the big boys come in for him if he keeps improving.

He's probably one of our lowest paid. I like how his agent isnt greedy and making a big fuss. Mahrez must be very happy here.

Archived