Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jamieanderson93

Birmingham saturday

We're one of very few Prem teams to take a win today. I haven't seen any go unbeaten, may be wrong!

All in all as I said in the perspective thread, got to be pleased!

Win or lose you can't take too much from pre season.

Easily our best performance of pre-season.

Despite being two down at half time I wasn't actually that annoyed because we'd absolutely bossed the game, and were two down to two brilliant strikes (the defending for the second could be questioned though). I was very tempted to check the odds on a Leicester win at half time but didn't. 10/1 apparently.

Second half was more of the same, but with some actual substance. Mahrez was quality. Schlupp had a good game. Okazaki made the difference when he replaced Vardy, who was very poor today I thought.

Albrighton good again.

Actually feel a bit more optimistic after watching that. We looked a solid top flight outfit.

lol

Quote the page if you're going to do that. People were talking about how we looked poor in midfield which is why I wrote that.

We still haven't actually signed a CM, that's the point I was making.

Quote the page if you're going to do that. People were talking about how we looked poor in midfield which is why I wrote that.

We still haven't actually signed a CM, that's the point I was making.

Which means we've 'had a shit pre season'?

We've won every game haven't we?

Stop being so bloody negative and making yourself look daft.

The period of time which we've been knocked back by every midfielder we've bid for was during pre-season, no?

"Stop being so bloody negative"? coming from the bloke who made his name on here being exactly that?

No. We haven't.

For those who went, when Fuchs came on, who played as the full-back and who the winger? Or did he and Schlupp overlap/switch a lot?

The period of time which we've been knocked back by every midfielder we've bid for was during pre-season, no?

"Stop being so bloody negative"? coming from the bloke who made his name on here being exactly that?

So a better post might have been, 'we've had a good pre season', but we need to add another midfielder'

Which of course, may well still happen.

I agree with that bit, as I've said many times.

But a 'shit pre season'? Nah. Reactionary nonsense,

And now you're trying to cover yourself for making it before we came back and won.

Have patience.

Archived