Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Gerard

Bury

Selling 1,000 at those prices is shocking. Where are all these people who were complaining they couldn't get a ticket for enough games last season? Here's a chance to go see your team.

Too right,at £15 a ticket and another ground to tick off aswell,on top of current form,

I would have thought we would sell the whole allocation,and it's school holidays so no issues with it being a late 1 for the kids

Selling 1,000 at those prices is shocking. Where are all these people who were complaining they couldn't get a ticket for enough games last season? Here's a chance to go see your team.

Spot on!

If anybody changes their mind and needs a lift from the Harborough area then give me a shout.

pretty sure I heard there's no transport back to leics? gonna put a lot of people off. and it's a tuesday night. and it's bury away (again). and it's gonna be a whole new eleven.

it's pretty obvious why these aren't going to sell as well as united away on a saturday afternoon in the premier league, no?

im going but that's because luckily I can get a return on the train for under a tenner and it takes about 45 minutes. if i was in work all day in leics and had no way of getting there or back I don't think I'd be too upset about not going, really.

Too right,at £15 a ticket and another ground to tick off aswell,on top of current form,

I would have thought we would sell the whole allocation,and it's school holidays so no issues with it being a late 1 for the kids

The cup is a glorified friendly at this stage and it's all the way up north on a Tuesday night (it's not just school, people have work in the week you know, what time do you think they'd be back in Leicester?)

I'm surprised we've only sold that many but you can hardly compare it to a league game on a Saturday. If that's what this was we'd have sold out easily even if it was Bury.

Archived