Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Gerard

Bury

Wanting to do this. Late train to Sheffield makes it possible. Scouse there is a regular tram from Picadilly to Bury I'm told, busy but freqent.

nice thought it'd be a tram but weren't sure. how long does it take do you reckon? think there's a train back at like 10.40 or something, makeable?

might get to this, anyone localish (fox92?) what's the best way to get there from manc city centre? bus/tram? how long's it take? 

I'd go for the tram option. Takes about 40 minutes to get to Bury from Piccadilly. (Not sure where it drops you off in correlation to the ground though).

I fancy it myself tbf. Most of Greater Manchester is very accessible due to the tram or bus.

Metrolink is your best bet from town to Bury – much quicker and the trams run every six-twelve minutes depending on the time of day. Gigg Lane is about a ten minute walk from Bury metro station – straight down Manchester Road pretty much.

Proper old fashioned ground – had a good time there a few years ago when we played them in the cup under Sven. It was 4-2 but I can only remember Schlupp playing up top and our support giving their centre half so much stick.

Going with a workmate who supports Spurs so hopefully we wreck them at the weekend :D

From the Bury site...

Ticket Prices and date for the Capital One Cup Round Two clash against Leicester City

Premier League side Leicester City will visit Gigg Lane for the Capital One Cup on Tuesday 25th August 2015, kick-0ff 7.45pm.

Prices for the game are:

Adults - £15.00

Concessions - £10.00

(Concessions are: Under 23, Over 65, Students and Disabled)

Read more at http://www.buryfc.co.uk/news/article/ticket-prices-leicester-city-2625394.aspx#Gdepk2JJcfO2B3oi.99

From the Bury site...

Ticket Prices and date for the Capital One Cup Round Two clash against Leicester City

Premier League side Leicester City will visit Gigg Lane for the Capital One Cup on Tuesday 25th August 2015, kick-0ff 7.45pm.

Prices for the game are:

Adults - £15.00

Concessions - £10.00

(Concessions are: Under 23, Over 65, Students and Disabled)

Read more at http://www.buryfc.co.uk/news/article/ticket-prices-leicester-city-2625394.aspx#Gdepk2JJcfO2B3oi.99

bargin! 

Metrolink is your best bet from town to Bury – much quicker and the trams run every six-twelve minutes depending on the time of day. Gigg Lane is about a ten minute walk from Bury metro station – straight down Manchester Road pretty much.

Proper old fashioned ground – had a good time there a few years ago when we played them in the cup under Sven. It was 4-2 but I can only remember Schlupp playing up top and our support giving their centre half so much stick.

Going with a workmate who supports Spurs so hopefully we wreck them at the weekend :D

Won 4-1

Your right 4-2

TICKET PRICES 
Adults: £15 
Seniors (Over 65s): £10 
Students (Valid NUS/Student Card): £10 
Under 23s: £10 

SALE DATES 
Wednesday 19 August, 9am: Season Ticket Holders with 120+ points 
Wednesday 19 August, 2pm: Season Ticket Holders with 115+ points 
Thursday 20 August, 9am: Season Ticket Holders with 105+ points 
Thursday 20 August, 2pm: Season Ticket Holders with 100+ points 
Friday 21 August, 9am: Season Ticket Holders with 50+ points 
Friday 21 August, 2pm: Fox Club Members 
Saturday 22 August, 9am: Supporters with a 2013/14 & 2014/15 Booking History 
Monday 24 August, 9am: General Sale 

AWAY PRIORITY SCHEME MEMBERS 
Those who ticked the ‘League Cup’ option on the Away Priority Scheme form will have a ticket processed on Tuesday 18 August/Wednesday 19 August. 

FOX TRAVEL 
Fox Travel coaches will depart King Power Stadium at 2pm. Coach spaces are priced at £20 each. Any person under the age of 16 years old will not be permitted to travel on Fox Travel without someone aged 18 years or over. 

Great Pricing. £20 for the coach is steep though, double the price of the ticket for me!

Yeah. Looks like with no way of getting back on train and seemingly no Ausden Clark for this, they've taken advantage.

Archived