Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Gerard

Bury

Just got two ticks for this! Think we'll sell out away end?? Thought I'd struggle to get ticks with 105 pts thinking we would start a fairly decent 11!

I agree, thought they'd go quicker. Managed to get 5 tickets from the 2pm sale start today. I hope we sell out, love a good cup away atmosphere.

Tempted by this but finish work in Loughborough at 5pm, Recon I would get there in time?

PS by saying I will you are liable.

Easy as long as you go straight there and there isn't a ridiculous major accident on the M6.

Tempted by this but finish work in Loughborough at 5pm, Recon I would get there in time?

PS by saying I will you are liable.

if by "finish work at 5pm" you mean you'll be on the way to bury by 5.01 then yeah, if you mean you finish work, gonna potter around post work speaking to a few colleagues, gonna go home and get changed and stop on the way for something to eat then no. 

hoping we get a few first teamers on the go here, depending on the weekend's team/result reckon we could deffo see kram, ulloa, wasyl, kante, inler and fuchs which would be what, £25m+ worth of second team atm playing vs bury. should win about 12-0 at least. 

Just got two ticks for this! Think we'll sell out away end?? Thought I'd struggle to get ticks with 105 pts thinking we would start a fairly decent 11!

You've only got to use the home capital one cup games at this round as a barometer to attendance.

105 points you had no chance of missing it, it might sell out but I reckon it will go all the way.

if by "finish work at 5pm" you mean you'll be on the way to bury by 5.01 then yeah, if you mean you finish work, gonna potter around post work speaking to a few colleagues, gonna go home and get changed and stop on the way for something to eat then no. 

hoping we get a few first teamers on the go here, depending on the weekend's team/result reckon we could deffo see kram, ulloa, wasyl, kante, inler and fuchs which would be what, £25m+ worth of second team atm playing vs bury. should win about 12-0 at least. 

Finish work as in I am out of the door earlier than 5.01 lol who speaks to colleagues nowadays?

Recon we will have a strong team out and thats why i fancy going to it.

Have these gone to general sale? If so, and I do buy some tickets tomorrow morning how will I go about getting them? Will I get reference numbers or pick them up at the ground?

I heard they give you a secret phrase to use on the gate but it only works at a certain turnstile at the very left hand side, ask to see Mavices honey cave and you are in.

I heard they give you a secret phrase to use on the gate but it only works at a certain turnstile at the very left hand side, ask to see Mavices honey cave and you are in.

Any particular accent? What if by some misfortune your mate forgets the phrase and decides to plump for mcvities honey gate, what happens then?

Archived