Unabomber Posted 20 October 2015 Posted 20 October 2015 At least they are letting you post elsewhere, my bans are total. Yeah i'm not too bothered as I mainly post in gen chat but more would like to know the reasons/time frame.
Mike Oxlong Posted 20 October 2015 Posted 20 October 2015 Perhaps you've milfhunted someone's mum or tindered someone's sister.
Babylon Posted 21 October 2015 Posted 21 October 2015 I don't know what I did? Unless they thought well we are banning him from most threads prob easier just to ban him from posting. I can still read just can't post. Last thing I posted was my funny post in the standing thread. Bet it was babylon. And what makes you think it was me? Considering I don't even have the power to ban anyone Do you see me on this list? http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/index.php?app=forums&module=extras§ion=stats&do=leaders
ScouseFox Posted 21 October 2015 Posted 21 October 2015 only people on that list can ban? man that narrows it down wonder who hates una
Jimothy Posted 21 October 2015 Posted 21 October 2015 only people on that list can ban? man that narrows it down wonder who hates una My money is on Corky.
Babylon Posted 21 October 2015 Posted 21 October 2015 only people on that list can ban? man that narrows it down wonder who hates una Well yes that's not a secret, mods and admins have powers to ban people. If everyone had the power there would just be Davie G on his own here as the rest of us would be banned.
Unabomber Posted 21 October 2015 Posted 21 October 2015 Sorry babs didn't know there was a list. Also wow I thought I was right with everyone on that list. Was prob an accident.
Babylon Posted 21 October 2015 Posted 21 October 2015 Mods don't have the power to ban anyone. You might not... but I did when I was a mod. That's why I'm no longer one... because I was banning too many people.
Guest Posted 21 October 2015 Posted 21 October 2015 Mods don't have the power to ban anyone. Just strongly suggest.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.