Samilktray Posted 19 August 2015 Posted 19 August 2015 Don't know why he wasn't banned after the rape thing.
Wymsey Posted 19 August 2015 Posted 19 August 2015 After reading the Cilla Black thread, genuinely surprised Dangerous Tiger hasn't been banned.
Simi Posted 20 August 2015 Posted 20 August 2015 Has anyone shed more tears on this forum than Tincy?
Finnegan Posted 20 August 2015 Posted 20 August 2015 Has anyone shed more tears on this forum than Tincy? Nsll used to be a right whiny bitch, complaining that Milktray was picking on him. Stan wasn't a lot better!
The Horse's Mouth Posted 20 August 2015 Posted 20 August 2015 After reading the Cilla Black thread, genuinely surprised Dangerous Tiger hasn't been banned. the posts in the Vardy thread as well, I'm happy he's not though. He's definitely a verified troll and is an absolute goldmine
Samilktray Posted 20 August 2015 Posted 20 August 2015 Nsll used to be a right whiny bitch, complaining that Milktray was picking on him. Stan wasn't a lot better!Look I'm a changed man now, seems a man can never truly leave his past behind.
Finnegan Posted 20 August 2015 Posted 20 August 2015 Look I'm a changed man now, seems a man can never truly leave his past behind. You hideous troll.
StanSP Posted 21 August 2015 Posted 21 August 2015 Nsll used to be a right whiny bitch, complaining that Milktray was picking on him. Stan wasn't a lot better! I was young and naive !
Asha Posted 21 August 2015 Posted 21 August 2015 Nsll used to be a right whiny bitch, complaining that Milktray was picking on him. Stan wasn't a lot better! Used to be?
Miss E Twisk Posted 31 August 2015 Posted 31 August 2015 Opinions are like arseholes; everyone's got one and they usually stink. - someone cleverer than I's opinion.
Miss E Twisk Posted 3 September 2015 Posted 3 September 2015 I remember when every single person in this thread, except wymeswold and miss e twisk (because I'm old and therefore always right) was a moaning bitch. Seems some still are.
nick_knowles Posted 16 October 2015 Posted 16 October 2015 Such a shame. And before you ban me (for nothing) check how long I've been a member and this how long twisk had been too.
Jimothy Posted 19 October 2015 Posted 19 October 2015 Banned from posting in the lcfc forum What did you do?
ScouseFox Posted 19 October 2015 Posted 19 October 2015 what did you do bro can you read but no post or legit just not allowed in? if you want to say anything important i will provide you a voice in that area
Unabomber Posted 19 October 2015 Posted 19 October 2015 what did you do bro can you read but no post or legit just not allowed in? if you want to say anything important i will provide you a voice in that area I don't know what I did? Unless they thought well we are banning him from most threads prob easier just to ban him from posting. I can still read just can't post. Last thing I posted was my funny post in the standing thread. Bet it was babylon.
Guest Posted 20 October 2015 Posted 20 October 2015 I don't know what I did? Unless they thought well we are banning him from most threads prob easier just to ban him from posting. I can still read just can't post. Last thing I posted was my funny post in the standing thread. Bet it was babylon. At least they are letting you post elsewhere, my bans are total.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.