Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Frank to be

Let's play Agar.io

**** this ****ing shit game

lol

I actually got to 1st place earlier and held it for a good 9 minutes.  Basically I lucked out that a large player hit a spike next to me and just happened to redistribute in a way that meant I hoovered him all up without lifting a finger.  Got a bit panicky when I switched the mass counter on to see where I was at and saw how quickly it drops when you're large. In my distress I made an impatient and ultimately fateful double split, losing my entire mass in the same few seconds it took me to gain it.  :sweating:

I've not got on the leaderboard despite probably 3 hours play time

How are you playing? Try to find a quiet corner of the map to just eat the pellets till you get to about 100, by this time you'll be big enough to eat new players but still quick enough to stay out of most danger. Be careful when splitting - make sure you're not crowded by larger players and try to capitalise on players who have recently split to eat: these will have one small blob and one large blob and if you time a split right you might be able to eat both blobs in one go. Don't split into more than 2 blobs unless you really need to

Don't let yourself be cornered (easier said than done). If you can get to about 1,000 I find that being split can help you as the screen zooms out giving you a better view of your surroundings

That's one way, apparently if you eat a virus and split, you store that virus. If you shoot mass at another player after, the seventh hit will act as a virus and split the target. Never tried it myself as I just focus on eating but it happens to me every time I get near the top of the leaderboard and when you're 10 blobs of varying sizes you have to really think on your feet!

i didnt even know there were viruses in the game. 

I find finding a group of viruses and weaving in and out protects you from the big blobs while you're growing, and it also means you're in a good place to catch anyone splitting. My favourite places are where there are three or four viruses tucked in near a corner, but with enough space between so you can weave in and out at a decent size, the big blobs won't even go there so you command the area.

My top score so far is 12k on the iPhone app, the blob took up the whole screen top to bottom lol. Lost that pretty quick though because I couldn't see whoever it was firing the virus at me from above

How are you playing? Try to find a quiet corner of the map to just eat the pellets till you get to about 100, by this time you'll be big enough to eat new players but still quick enough to stay out of most danger. Be careful when splitting - make sure you're not crowded by larger players and try to capitalise on players who have recently split to eat: these will have one small blob and one large blob and if you time a split right you might be able to eat both blobs in one go. Don't split into more than 2 blobs unless you really need to

Don't let yourself be cornered (easier said than done). If you can get to about 1,000 I find that being split can help you as the screen zooms out giving you a better view of your surroundings

That's what I'm doing, whenever I get to a decent enough size I get eaten by a blob only slightly larger

there was massive blob and one the same size as me, the massive blob kept feeding the similar one until he could consume me, wänker

I hate that on FFA servers.  If I see there are people co-oping I'll refresh and start anew on a different server.  Save that shit for teams mode.

• 1 month later...

Archived