Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Watford (H) 7/11/15 3pm KO

Leicester City vs Watford | 07.11.15 - 15:00 KO
Barclays Premier League
Category C Fixture

Ticket Prices

Age Bands Prices Adults £22 to £28 Seniors (Over 65s) £22 to £28 Under 22s £14 to £20 Under 18s £14 to £20 Under 12s £5 to £6 Under 10s* FREE to £2

*Under 10s are only FREE in the Family Stand.

* * Please note that tickets in the Family Stand are extremely limited * *  

Sale Dates

On Sale Dates Criteria* Monday 7 September Gold* & Family Fox Members** Monday 14 September Silver Fox Members Monday 21 September City Fox Members Thursday 1 October Season Ticket Holders
*One ticket per Membership/Season Ticket

**One Adult & One Under 18 ticket per Family Fox Membership

Additional Information

Please note that match tickets are non-refundable

Tickets purchased online and via the City Sales Centre are subject to a £1 booking fee

coming to Leicester from Florida for my sister's wedding and was hoping to attend this match, what's the easiest way to procure tickets? Do y'all have something akin to stubhub or some other sort of ticket exchange I can buy from?

I'm sure someone on here will be along shortly to offer to sort tickets for you. Just keep popping back to check. I dunno, Germans, Yanks - will there be any Brits there? (Am I allowed to call them Yanks?)

coming to Leicester from Florida for my sister's wedding and was hoping to attend this match, what's the easiest way to procure tickets? Do y'all have something akin to stubhub or some other sort of ticket exchange I can buy from?

1 TICKET?

how many you want? my gold membership is available. 

Hi all,

I'm just wondering what the deal is with getting references here and how I can use it to get tickets.

I'm a City Fox member but I've got a mate who might be interested in coming to the Watford game who isn't a member and it looks like tickets might not make it to general sale.

Can somebody help me out with potentially getting a reference (U22 if possible) and telling me how to use that reference so that we can get two seats together?

Cheers. 

Hi all,

I'm just wondering what the deal is with getting references here and how I can use it to get tickets.

I'm a City Fox member but I've got a mate who might be interested in coming to the Watford game who isn't a member and it looks like tickets might not make it to general sale.

Can somebody help me out with potentially getting a reference (U22 if possible) and telling me how to use that reference so that we can get two seats together?

Cheers. 

i have an under 22 family one available now. PM me and i will send over the details. 

Hi all,

Cheers. 

Tickets always make it to general sale, just a question of getting 2 together. 

Archived