Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Watford (H) 7/11/15 3pm KO

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I'm a Watford fan (I know, I know . . .) and am interested in taking my nephews to their first ever football match for this one.

They live in Market Harborough so LCFC is their local team, their dad (neutral) would also be coming. I thought it would have been easy enough to get tickets, but you guys have started the season so annoyingly well that I'm not so sure now!

They're only little boys (7 and 5) so I'd never take them in an away end even if tickets were available, but that's not the point anyway, we'd like them to enjoy the day watching their local team - I'd just sit on my hands - so ideally in a Family Stand away from the fruitier language. Do you think there is any chance of tickets going to General Sale such that we might be likely to find 2 adults/2 kids tickets in such an area?

If not, it's something we'd probably revisit later in the season (for a less glamorous opponent than Watford :whistle:) - or is getting tickets at LCFC just a permanent problem since promotion?

Thanks for any help! 

Hi, I'm a Watford fan (I know, I know . . .) and am interested in taking my nephews to their first ever football match for this one.

They live in Market Harborough so LCFC is their local team, their dad (neutral) would also be coming. I thought it would have been easy enough to get tickets, but you guys have started the season so annoyingly well that I'm not so sure now!

They're only little boys (7 and 5) so I'd never take them in an away end even if tickets were available, but that's not the point anyway, we'd like them to enjoy the day watching their local team - I'd just sit on my hands - so ideally in a Family Stand away from the fruitier language. Do you think there is any chance of tickets going to General Sale such that we might be likely to find 2 adults/2 kids tickets in such an area?

If not, it's something we'd probably revisit later in the season (for a less glamorous opponent than Watford :whistle:) - or is getting tickets at LCFC just a permanent problem since promotion?

Thanks for any help!

Sent you a PM.

Just seen they've been given the full allocation, thought that was a bit optimistic but then I realised we're only charging them £22 for adults, very good from us. 

Question is, will they do the same for us?

Think we missed a trick not trying to get a reciprocal deal with Watford on this. Wouldn't have made a difference to LCFC as they were always going to charge fans £22, it could have saved us some money and they would have got some good publicity with it. 

Plus, we would have all been sucking their dicks. 

Plenty in B1 now, 

ben at sales says its only singles left but watford have just got to the bottom of their priority list with these now (very strange system) so might get some back. 

EDIT: just tried to buy tickets for the watford end and got the last 2 it seems...looks like they might be bringing 3250. 

ben at sales says its only singles left but watford have just got to the bottom of their priority list with these now (very strange system) so might get some back. 

EDIT: just tried to buy tickets for the watford end and got the last 2 it seems...looks like they might be bringing 3250. 

well Ben don't know what he's doing then, still plenty in B1 B3, I've just bought another 3, still lots together.

well Ben don't know what he's doing then, still plenty in B1 B3, I've just bought another 3, still lots together.

now spoken to ellie and got this reply. 

We currently do have seat remaining for this fixture sat together in B3. This is the block in the West Stand just to the right of the half-way line. Although there are not a massive amount of seats within this area.

now spoken to ellie and got this reply. 

We currently do have seat remaining for this fixture sat together in B3. This is the block in the West Stand just to the right of the half-way line. Although there are not a massive amount of seats within this area.

More in B1, just check the map if you're a st holder, 

Also palace tickets gone on sale in B3

Archived