Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cisono

Henry Hangs Up His Horn

Henry Hangs Up His Horn

Henry Shipley has today informed the club that he no longer wishes to perform his rendition of the Post Horn Gallop 15 minutes before kick off.

Whilst the club is saddened by Henry's decision, it respects his wishes and would like to go on record thanking him for all his efforts.

The club is currently reviewing its pre-match music policy and will unveil a new package ahead of the Blackpool Carling Cup fixture.

Fans were recently invited to email their views on the subject to the club, with over 100 supporters taking the chance to air their opinions.

http://www.lcfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/...~711414,00.html

It doesn't actually say what the 100 supporters' opinion on the matter was!!!

Well I don't know what the other 99 opinions we're but here is the e-mail I sent

Its has to be the second choice. Kasabian - Leicester Fans, apparently one of the band members in Jet is a Leicester fan, and Oasis is a quality band, To be honest I would prefer a mix of both because I love U2 - Elevation although I prefer U2 - Beautiful Day. And please turn the music up the pre-match music volume against Luton was a pleasent surprise.

But please do NOT play corny music such as Carnival De Paris and the music in the 2nd package that runs right up until kick off is also classed as americanised and corny!

One last plea - HENRY OUT... I know messageboard's don't count for every Leicester fan but messageboards count for a fair amount of fans and most/ALOT of members of messageboards clearly want Henry out. Please please Henry Out.

If he can't play his horny in tune don't bother at all the recored version is much better! Horny Henry Out!

Thanks hope you take note of my comments Matt

P.S - HENRY OUT!

GOOD! no more cringing and putting fingers in ears as he gets the notes all wrong.

I hope the club dont give him free season tickets still... bet they will though

They probably gave him the free season ticket at the start of the season, so it would be a little harsh to take it off him now.

Poor old Henry - it was a mistake by the club in the first place to ever let him play.

Awwww he's a little old man at the end of the day who's probably really upset by the way he's been treated.

True, but he must have understood that this was never meant to be a job for life...and at some point the club would have to alter their pre-match entertainment. Besides, he's had this honour/pleasure for more than 2 seasons so he shouldn't be too upset. Perspective please. :thumbup:

So harsh Anish!

I never put anything into perspective!

If I was running the club, all the orphans in Leicester would have free tickets, henry and all his mates would play the PHG, and Matt Heath would still be playing for us !

I just can't say no!

Archived