Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
swampdonkeygj

Chelsea Away 15.05.16 - 3pm KO (subject to change)

Yes @ desigoonie - he offered me £280 a pair, but I don't hold no responsibility if don't work out, Im hoping my tickets will arrive tomorrow but is the price to pay to send the boys off. £200 a pair - i got it off someone else

Hi guys , I have two spare tickets for Sunday in Chelsea hospitality area called Champions club . It so pre match food , bar and seat on halfway and also half time snacks . I am a CFC season ticket holder and tha tickets cost 220 each on a per game basis . So would sell for face value 440 the pair .

Hi guys , I have two spare tickets for Sunday in Chelsea hospitality area called Champions club . It so pre match food , bar and seat on halfway and also half time snacks . I am a CFC season ticket holder and tha tickets cost 220 each on a per game basis . So would sell for face value 440 the pair .

God I wish I could afford this, would love to take my son :( Both STH's but not enough points for tickets in the away end. Wouldn't risk taking him in the home end as he's only 13 but this would be amazing. Hope someone with more money than me snaps your hand off.

lol ticket office said they sent my tickets out first class post yesterday. If they don't arrive tomorrow (I doubt they will) I'll be put on a duplicates list and collect them from Stamford Bridge.

lol ticket office said they sent my tickets out first class post yesterday. If they don't arrive tomorrow (I doubt they will) I'll be put on a duplicates list and collect them from Stamford Bridge.

Ridiculous mate and Jim told you not to worry.

What about if you left first thing tomorrow before your post arrives. Total shambles from the ticket office which is not surprising to be honest.

Looking for 1 ticket for Leicester end v Chelsea , have good references on here, please PM me

Still looking for a ticket in Leicester end for tomorrow, have good references and willing to come and collect. PM me please, thanks

Ridiculous mate and Jim told you not to worry.

What about if you left first thing tomorrow before your post arrives. Total shambles from the ticket office which is not surprising to be honest.

I know, it's completely ridiculous. They have actually arrived this morning but that's not the point. Asking for them back which I did immediately and then posting them out about four days before the game. 

I know, it's completely ridiculous. They have actually arrived this morning but that's not the point. Asking for them back which I did immediately and then posting them out about four days before the game. 

If you can get to the ticket office it may be worth going in to collect in future. I've seen enough worrying stories like yours to decide I can't trust the TO to post my tickets to me on time.

Thought I would mention my chelsea friend did say that stewards are very sharp on spotting the junior/child ticket at turnstile. The screen states 'Adult' or 'child/junior' as you scan ticket through. What I was told. Might be helpful for fellow fans wanting to catch game in home end.

Thought I would mention my chelsea friend did say that stewards are very sharp on spotting the junior/child ticket at turnstile. The screen states 'Adult' or 'child/junior' as you scan ticket through. What I was told. Might be helpful for fellow fans wanting to catch game in home end.

Sorry double tap :-(

3 adult and 1 child for keith weller screening available for pick up only from leicester. PM if interested all fave value

3 adult and 1 child for keith weller screening available for pick up only from leicester tonight. PM if interested all fave value

Still looking for a ticket in Leicester end for tomorrow, have good references and willing to come and collect. PM me please, thanks

Nobody replied yet, still looking, can collect in the morning.

Have got two hospitality seats available in the Bonetti Suite for tomorrow. Tickets include:

Private table for 2

4 course lunch

Beer, wine, spirits & soft drinks

VIP seats west stand middle

Suite open 2.5 hours before KO and remains open 1 hour after full time

Face value is £350 per ticket. I will accept at £250 each. Tickets can be left on door.

Fantastic seats & experience

Bought a concessions ticket under 20s. Just turned 20 in April? Will this be a problem at the turnstiles? Most grounds I've been don't ask for ID but Chelsea are normally tight on everything? Should I be worried?[/quote

You will be fine

Archived