Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
swampdonkeygj

Chelsea Away 15.05.16 - 3pm KO (subject to change)

Hi everyone,

First post here but I have been a lurker for a while and a long time fan.

Anyway my mates wife has asked me to see if I can get tickets to this game in May for their anniversary.  He (a Chelsea fan) doesn't live in the UK so obviously flights would be involved.  I have spoken to the ticket office who say I'm unlikely to get away tickets as they will be released to season ticket holders first, and also the only realistic option for tickets in the Chelsea seats would be a hospitality package, which is £350 each.

I'm wondering if anyone who is a season ticket holder might be willing to let me use their allocation to buy a couple of tickets so he can come over and experience a game please?

Cheeky question I know, so sorry if I'm out of line posting this, but would really like to sort something out for him if it is possible.

Thanks!

Like AKCJ said, good luck but I can't see anyone willing to give up their ticket to a game that could potentially see us secure European football and the slight possibility of winning the league, however slight it may be.

I admire your optimism but this will not go on sale until mid April and if we are even in with the slightest chance of winning the league/top 4/ even top 6 you'll have no chance,

Even if we've faded into mid table by then it's a 3000 max allocation, in London in May.

You'll have 100x more chance getting him a Chelsea ticket

Anyone giving up a reference to a Chelsea fan for our end at their place needs to have a serious word, especially given what the magnitude of the game could be.

This. I don't mind helping people out. But the thought of offering up a ticket to a Chelsea fan in our end.

Had one stood next to me in the kop last week. Was soon put in his place and told if he murmured a word if they scored he would find his way down the stairs head over heels.

He never spoke and ****ed of with 10 mins to go lol.

• 2 months later...

My old man and I were having a chat about this the other day - if we can't get tickets for any of the home games this season we may get Chelsea tickets in their end... only thing is you can't really celebrate if we score etc. :\

My old man and I were having a chat about this the other day - if we can't get tickets for any of the home games this season we may get Chelsea tickets in their end... only thing is you can't really celebrate if we score etc. :\

I doubt you'll get a ticket in there end either,

It's potentially John Terry's last game for them so your chances will be slim,you best chance unfortunately will be to buy off the 'touts' outside the ground but expect the pay a season ticket price for 1 game

Now that this thread is up, I'm a Leicester fan (family are Loughborough lads) flying in from the US and looking for 2 tickets or 2 references. I know it's impossible and I'll buy from Chelsea if need be, but if anyone in our away end can't make it, you'd make my year and I'll buy you a few beers!

I made a thread awhile back asking for advice for this match, if that means anything.

Hi everyone,

First post here but I have been a lurker for a while and a long time fan.

Anyway my mates wife has asked me to see if I can get tickets to this game in May for their anniversary. He (a Chelsea fan) doesn't live in the UK so obviously flights would be involved. I have spoken to the ticket office who say I'm unlikely to get away tickets as they will be released to season ticket holders first, and also the only realistic option for tickets in the Chelsea seats would be a hospitality package, which is £350 each.

I'm wondering if anyone who is a season ticket holder might be willing to let me use their allocation to buy a couple of tickets so he can come over and experience a game please?

Cheeky question I know, so sorry if I'm out of line posting this, but would really like to sort something out for him if it is possible.

Thanks!

Let me get this straight. You are a "long time fan", but your priority is instead of trying to get a ticket for yourself, you'd rather one of our season ticket holders give up their ticket for a Chelsea fan to sit with our fans while we compete for potentially the first ever top tier title in our club's 100+ year history?

Kick off could change perhaps?

It can't, right? Every match on Matchday 38 starts at 1500 and is on the same day.

And thanks @@DB11 for fixing my post. Not trying to break the rules or anything, just really do want to make the match. Means nothing to me to be in London and watch from a pub, as others have suggested.

It can't, right? Every match on Matchday 38 starts at 1500 and is on the same day.

And thanks @@DB11 for fixing my post. Not trying to break the rules or anything, just really do want to make the match. Means nothing to me to be in London and watch from a pub, as others have suggested.

5 of us are going down without tickets and expect to watch it in a nearby pub. I expect 10,000 fans to go down if we have won,or are close to winning, the league .

Archived